FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
nice selected games EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
nice selected games EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
nice selected games EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
nice selected games EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
nice selected games EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
nice selected games EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
nice selected games EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
nice selected games EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
nice selected games EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
nice selected games I_vote_lcapnice selected games I_voting_barnice selected games I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
nice selected games I_vote_lcapnice selected games I_voting_barnice selected games I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

nice selected games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

Libra Posts : 111
Birthday : 1985-10-17

nice selected games Empty
PostSubject: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 am

Serious Sam 3: BFE (Multi6) 2011 Repack R.G. BoxPack
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PC Game | Developer: Croteam | Publisher: Devolver Digital | 4.13 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person

Serious Sam 3: BFE - a magnificent return to the golden age of shooters with a first-person, when men were men, the defense was for the fans, and pulling the trigger was accompanied by huge explosions. As a prequel of the original indie sensation Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam developments in three occur during the final battle for Earth against the legions of alien animals and Mental Mercenaries. Against the backdrop of crumbling temples of the ancient civilization of Egypt and the crumbling cities of the 22nd century, Serious Sam 3 combines the classic non-stop shooter gameplay and features of the present.

Publication Type: RePack
System Requirements:
• Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
• Memory: 1 GB
• Video: Nvidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800
• Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
• Free space on hard drive: 6 GB

Features

Mad action in arcade-style: constantly put pressure on the trigger and destroy the endless onslaught of attacking mercenaries and wild animals of Mental. Without shelter, without stopping - only here you are. They are all.
Scary hostile creatures: a new battalion of unforgettable subordinates, among whom there is a rumbling and a giant Skrepdzhek Kham, who will join the headless suicide bombers, and Sirian gnaaram bulls-turn, to create the most ruthless horde of enemies you ever had the pleasure of destroying.
An exciting environment: the battle of the vast expanses of the immediate future of Egypt, complete chaos. Destroy the city, near the abandoned temples of the ancient world will be destroyed by your playground.
Devastating arsenal: use to appoint an impressive arsenal of Hardball Sam, which includes assault rifle with red-dot sight, dvuhstvolku, automatic shotgun with explosive charges, punishing minigun and majestic flaming cannonballs! Carry all the arms of Sam at the same time and switch between them during the battle for maximum firepower.
Crushing melee attack: Tear off the nearest eye gnaara, otderite face ugly Skrepdzheka, break the neck of arachnoiditis to kill them instantly.
The chaos of a joint passage: go war against the army Menkala, playing on the network in the company of 16 other players, destroy everything that moves and create the rout over 12 levels. Try to survive, fighting off waves of enemies in Survival mode, cutthroat, or take a safari into a nightmarish regime Hunt for the Beast!
Flawless multiplayer mayhem: challenge other players in the incredible setvyh game modes, such as Fight for Survival, Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, and my burden. This is - the next level of multiplayer modes Serious Sam, where all hell will soon break free.
Game modes in split screen: Play in co-passing and other network modes four with one computer. Hey, come look askance at my screen!

Repack
Do not cut / no recoded
Installation time ~ 5 - 10 minutes
RePacked by [R. G. BoxPack]
Fixed 5 mission

Install and run
Run Setup.exe
Follow the instructions to install the game
We play ...

English language
1. in folder Games, -> Bin\ open file language.txt \ change "russian" to "english"
2. Save
3. Enjoy ^^

DOWNLOAD:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crack
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:34 am

Nitronic Rush (2011/ENG/Repack by MAJ3R)
Year: 2011 | PC Game | English | Developer: Team Nitronic | Publisher: Team Nitronic | 311.61 MB
Genre: Racing / Arcade

Nitronic Rush - mad race to the bottom with neon graphics from skilled students from the Institute of DigiPen. Use the car a lot of abilities, including nitro, jump wings, and to cope with obstacles on the route that will be popping up everywhere. The route you can go through different ways you can go on the road or take off and land on the wall and go through it, you have the whole area of ​​the map ...

Minimum system requirements:
* Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP | Vista | 7
* Processor: 1.6 GHz
* Memory: 1 GB
Video Card: 256 MB
Sound Card: compatible with DirectX
* Free hard drive space: 850 MB

Features RePack'a:
- Do not cut \ not recoded.
- Bilingual installer
- Installation of additional software (DirectX, PhysX, VisualC + +) = 24Mb
- Installation of 2 minutes
- Playing on an "install and play"
- Author repack de_esh (MAJ3R)
- Run the game from the desktop.
DOWNLOAD:
from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Uploading:

from Filepost:

from Filejungle:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 am

Sonic Generations 2011 - FLT + CRACK
Game Type: Jump'n'Run
Image Format: ISO
Size : 8.34 GB

Game information:
The ultimate celebration of 20 years in Sonic gaming, Sonic Generations
delivers the definitive gaming experience for Sonic fans new and old.

Sonic's universe is thrown into chaos when a mysterious new power comes
into force, creating ‘time holes’ which take Sonic and his friends back in
time. While there, Sonic runs into some very familiar characters from his
past including a younger, classic version of himself! Now they must defeat
their enemies, save their friends, and find out who is behind this
diabolical deed.

Twice the Fun - Play as both Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic in the ultimate
Sonic experience. Master the moves of each character as they race through
each environment on their own specially designed track.

The Best Just Got Better - Iconic environments from gaming history come to
life in beautiful HD for the ultimate Sonic adventure, each revisited,
recreated and re-imagined with stunning results. Also, these environments
are presented in stunning new stereoscopic 3D for a whole new way to play!

All new experience - Play some of your gaming’s most iconic environments in
a whole new way with famous Sonic stages presented in stunning new
stereoscopic 3D.

Installation Information:
* Burn or mount
* Install
* Copy the content from the Fairlight folder to the folder
of your installation, overwrite when prompted.
* Play the game

Information :
The ultimate celebration of 20 years in Sonic gaming, Sonic Generations delivers the definitive gaming experience for Sonic fans new and old.
Sonic’s universe is thrown into chaos when a mysterious new power comes into force, creating ‘time holes’ which take Sonic and his friends back in time. While there, Sonic runs into some very familiar characters from his past including a younger, classic version of himself! Now they must defeat their enemies, save their friends, and find out who is behind this diabolical deed.

Twice the Fun
Play as both Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic in the ultimate Sonic experience. Master the moves of each character as they race through each environment on their own specially designed track.

The Best Just Got Better
Iconic environments from gaming history come to life in beautiful HD for the ultimate Sonic adventure, each revisited, recreated and re-imagined with stunning results. Also, these environments are presented in stunning new stereoscopic 3D for a whole new way to play!

Unlock New Adventures
Once you complete each level and ‘free’ Sonic’s captured friends, you’ll get to go back and take on more challenges with them at your side.

Infamous Bosses and Rivals
Take on some of the most notorious characters from Sonic’s past as you fight for ultimate supremacy.

Master Your Moves
Master Classic Sonic’s famous Spin Dash and Spin Attack and utilize Modern Sonic ‘s ‘Sonic Boost’ as you complete the all new tracks.

System Requirements:
Minimum System Requirements
* CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 2 GHz or AMD equivalent
* RAM: 2GB in XP/7, 3GB in Vista
* HDD: 11 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9

Recommended System Requirements
* CPU: Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 3.0 GHz
* RAM: 3 GB
* HDD: 11 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 1 GB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9
DOWNLOAD:
CRACK :
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:46 am

WWE Raw Ultimate Impact 2012 (2011/MULTI2/ENG/RUS/IS
WWE Raw Ultimate Impact 2012 (2011/MULTI2/ENG/RUS/ISO/REPACK)
Year: 2011 | PC Game | English | Developer: JAKKS Pacific | Publisher: THQ |
Genre: Sports, Fighting, wrestling simulator | File Size : 1.01 GB |

Modification of WWE RAW: Ultimate impact in a renovated arena, and much more.

System requirements:
Minimum: PentiumIII-500, 128MB RAM, 8MB 3D Card
Recommended: PentiumIV-1.0, 256MB RAM, 32MB 3D Card

DOWNLOAD:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 am

Serious Sam Anthology -RePack by MOP030B [MULTI2/2011] | 6,49 Gb
2001-2011 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Croteam | Publisher: Gathering of Developers
Genres: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / Arcade

Serious Sam: The First Encounter:
In the distant future, mankind has learned to travel to distant worlds. However, the fact that it encounters on its way, can destroy our galaxy. An ancient evil threatens the existence of Notorious Mental people, and only the main character (ie you) by the name of Sam 'Serious' Stone is able to withstand the hazard. In support he is given a secret weapon Timelock, with which Sam will travel to different time periods.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows 95/98SE/NT/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium II 400 MHz
Memory: 64 MB
Video: 16MB, 3D, DirectX 7.0a
Sound card: compatible with DirectX 7.0a
Free space on HDD: 500 MB

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
version of the game: 1.05
Estimated installation time: 1 minute
author: MOP030B

Serious Sam: The Second Coming / Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (2002):
Continuation of the bloodiest game of 2001. This time our hero will have to travel to South America, Babylonia and medieval Europe. Crowds of monsters and liters of blood supplied.

Features:
3 new types of terrain (South America, Babylon, and Medieval Europe).
3 new types of weapons.
20 new maps in multiplayer mode.
The original sound.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows 95/OSR2/98/SE/ME/NT4.0 SP5/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium II / Celeron-A 300MHz / K6 III 400 MHz
Memory: 64 MB
Video: 16MB, 3D, Open GL, DirectX 8.0
Sound card: compatible with Windows
Free space on HDD: 150 MB

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
version of the game: 1.50beta
Estimated installation time: 1 minute

Serious Sam 2 / Serious Sam 2 (2005):
Serious Sam 2 "- continued furious action'a from the company Croteam, developed using the new" engine "and modern graphics technology. In addition to the stunning image quality and stunning special effects, Serious Sam 2 has a number of innovations in the game, among which stands out separately motorcycles and jeeps that can be used to navigate through the levels. The main idea of ??the game has remained virtually unchanged, so get ready to continue the bloody meat grinder with the legions of alien invaders. Guns cooler! terrible enemies! more adrenaline!

Features:
A huge colorful world
non-stop "rubilovo" in the best traditions of the genre
a huge selection of the most fantastic weapons
the ability to move in vehicles

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
Memory: 256 MB
Video: 64 MB, DirectX 9.0
Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free space on HDD: 3 GB

Features RePacka:
cut negeympleynoe video
Do not recoded
version of the game: 2.070
Estimated installation time: 3 minutes

Serious Sam HD: First Blood / Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter (2009):
At the dawn of the XXI century, mankind has made an incredible discovery of enormous scientific and historical significance. Bad one - the opening that leads to the inevitable destruction of the planet. All hope for Sam's Hardball. The hero is only one chance to change history and save mankind.

Features:
At its best: Enjoy superior image clarity, superb texture, modern graphical effects.
Perfect World: admiring the scenery incredible realistic, not obgorite in the sun, protect your eyes from the blinding light and do not lose vigilance - destroy everything that moves!
Joy of the tourist: you will find Ancient Egypt - visit the vast wilderness, visit the huge mysterious pyramids, tombs and concealing dark dungeon traps.
Nightmare Monsters: Fifteen species of beasts - from huge to arachnoiditis armed missile launchers biomehanoidov. The task - to reach out to everyone.
Assassination arsenal: Ten types of weapons, including the Colt 45-caliber, pump shotgun, hotgun, gun, minigun, rocket launcher, laser gun.
Order to combat the aliens: a multiplayer co-op mode for two to sixteen members to play on the internet or a LAN will fight shoulder to shoulder with friends.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP2
Processor: Pentium 4 3 GHz / Athlon 3500 +
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)
Video: 256 MB, GeForce 7600 / Radeon X1600, Shaders 3.0, DirectX 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Free space on railway: 1 GB

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
Sewn update 7
Estimated installation time: 10 seconds

Serious Sam HD: The Second Coming / Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter (2010):
It is time to frolic as follows. Sam returned to spoil the holiday alien bastards! Make your way through crowds of enemies with the familiar and entirely new weapons. Tear monsters of all kinds on the British flag. Challenge the aggressive plans of the moral monster Mental and save the world from the invasion of dirty scum space! The new edition of the legendary first person shooter will please not only fans of Sam, but fans of Gale shooting at anything that dares to stir only on the screen. For the first time the second part of the popular game comes out in high resolution and dignity stands comparison with the hits of our time. And if you get bored trimmed locations in a single game, go online and open spaces to show what you've got the best players from around the world.

Features:
The cult first-person shooter - in a completely new way. Such Sam you've ever seen!
Incredibly funny carnage - the ruins in the jungle, the temples of the East and the expanse of medieval Europe.
Flaming greetings mutants - new dangerous toys, including a chainsaw, sniper rifle and a flamethrower.
Impressive on-line Massacre - different modes and maps for the game with friends and acquaintances.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz / Athlon 64
Memory: 2 GB
Video: 256 MB, 3D, GeForce 7600 / ATI Radeon X1650, Shader 3.0, DirectX 9.0
Sound card: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Free space on HDD: 2.5 GB

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
version of the game: 126 138
Estimated installation time: 30 seconds

Serious Sam Double D (2011):
An explosive arcade 2D action game in the spirit of old-school, based on a series of games Serious Sam. Waiting for you 18 levels in 3 worlds, a revolutionary device for fixing a few guns in one hand, legions of robotic mutant dreaming to know you better, a lot of secrets in each level, as well as Sam - in person! ...

System requirements:
Processor: 2.0 GHz or faster (Dual-core recommended)
Memory: 1GB
Hard Disk Space: 500MB
Video Card: 128 MB Card, supports Shader Model 2.0
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
game version: 1.0.2
Estimated installation time: 30 seconds
Automatic installation of additional software

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (2011):
Another variation of the legendary universe Serious Sam. A unique blend of arcade and turn-based RPG - Sam goes into the future, hoping to find a Mental, but first he must fend off thousands of monstrous mutants. Collect weapons, looking for allies, and shoot from the armies of Mental ... step by step!

Features:
A unique and unusual mix of genre "Arcade" and the genre "RPG".
Although the game is less than 100 MB hard disk space, it is quite decent graphics and crafted interface.
A wide choice of all kinds of weapons!

System requirements:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP | Vista | 7
CPU: 2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Hard disk: 100 MB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
Video: 256 MB

Features RePacka:
Do not cut
Do not recoded
version of the game: 1.0
Estimated installation time: 5 seconds
DOWNLOAD:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:52 am

Trine 2 (2011/MULTI2/RePack by R.G. UniGamers)
Year: 2011 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Frozenbyte | Publisher: Atlus | 1.16 GB
Genre: Arcade (Platform) / 3D

A brave knight Pontius, the wise magician Amadeus and cunning thief Zoya sent to the great campaign to save the fragile balance of peace. They are waiting for a wonderful magical world, painted with rainbow colors, populated by the bizarre plants and vicious enemies. Manage fire, water and air to cope with obstacles, moving rocks and bend a giant mushrooms to open a path. Each of the three brave friends is strong in its own way, and only together they will cope with any treacherous traps and pitfalls along the way. Welcome to the story!

Features:
* Continuation of one of the best games of 2009, the award-winning
* More capacity, more enemies, more surprises
* Beautiful visuals and a powerful physics engine
* Leveling with a choice of skills and spells
* Save at any time: play as much as you want.
* Co-op mode, which supports play over the Internet
* The soundtrack of 19 songs from renowned composer Ari Pulkinena.

Minimum System Requirements:
System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium D 3,0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 + 2.2 GHz
Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB for Windows Vista / 7
Video Card: 256 MB of graphics memory
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c
Hard Drive: n \ a

Features RePack:
* Do not recoded
* Only on a Russian localization
* Installation time ~ 2 minutes
* To install you will need 512 MB of RAM

DOWNLOAD:
from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Uploading:

from Filepost:

from Filejungle:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 am

Killing Floor v1030 (2009/MULTI2/RePack by Sp.One) Update 08.12.2011
Year:2009 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Tripwire Interactive | Publisher in Russia: 1C-SoftKlab | 1.9 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / Horror

Killing Floor - co-op horror shooter for the survival of a first-person action takes place on the streets of abandoned cities and suburbs in Britain shortly after the failed experiment in the creation and cloning of "super-soldiers." You and your friends - members of the armed forces discharged into these places with a simple goal - to survive as long as possible, cleaning landing zone from the consequences of a failed experiment!

System requirements:
> Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP / Windows ® Vista / Windows ® 7
> Processor: 2.4 GHz or better
> Memory: 1 GB
> Video: 128 MB of graphics memory, compatible with DX9, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
> Sound card: EAX-compatible sound card
> Free space on your hard disk: 4.05 GB

Features:
Do not cut / no recoded
To extract the required 1GB of RAM
Installation of additional software (optional)
Ability to enter the nickname in the late installation of the game;
Ability to select a language game and voice: Only Russian or English only.
Repak is updated based on the Steam-version of the game.
Patch the game: 1030
There are all DLC, at the time of renewal repack (see list below)
Authors and repack Sp.One Dr.Rivan
DOWNLOAD:
from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Uploading:

from Filejungle:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 am

Batman: Arkham City - DLC Pack v2 (2011/MULTi9/Reapck from RG Gamers)
Year:2011 | PC Game | Eng Rus | Developer: Rocksteady Studios | Publisher: Warner Bros | 590.43 MB
Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth

Studio Rocksteady - creators of the project Batman: Arkham Asylum - new players are invited to plunge into a dark and mysterious atmosphere of Gotham City in the game «Batman: Arkhem City."

Arkhem - an area where rampant released from a psychiatric clinic and to their own mad, inveterate criminals and maniacs. This is a black spot in the heart of Gotham City, separated from the surrounding city impregnable wall. And as you know, where the evil - and there Batman! In Arkheme legendary man-bat to meet many famous heroes and villains, and players will be felt, what it is - to be the Dark Knight.

Features:

- The Dark Knight. In the spectacular fights Batman is already used as otochennye to perfection, as well as new techniques and skills. Life in Arkhem City - is a fierce battle in the streets, intense espionage mission, exciting investigation, epic battles with supervillains in which the identity of Batman can be revealed from an unexpected quarter. - Cats game. Another game character «Batman: Arkhem City" will be the charming Cat . In a beautiful superheroine is its own history, intertwined with the adventures of Batman, and its ability, fighting techniques and equipment will give everyone a completely new feel of the game. - One against many. At this time against a well-organized Batman perform and skillful opponents, who are trained to use heavy weapons, attack groups and attacked from all sides. However, man-bat is not easy: he now has twice as many combat moves - attacks, counterattacks and crushing blows. - New gadgets. Along with the familiar wonders of technology at the disposal of Batman will be a completely new device, such as decoder (Cryptographic Sequencer) and smoke Grenades (Smoke Pellets), significantly extending the range of his superpowers. - Golden Feather. In the story «Batman: Arkhem City" meets the five-time winner of the "Emmy" writer Paul Dini (Paul Dini). From his pen came a fascinating story, unfolding in a terrible and beautiful place. After the closure of hospitals and prisons Arkhem Blekgeyt new mayor of Gotham ordered to allocate part of the city to create a private area, which included both industrial and historic neighborhoods. It is named Arkhem City. - They need to know in person. Players will meet many heroes and villains of the universe, man-bat. Among them are two-faced, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsaszom, Kalendarnik, Joker, Zagadochnik and many others. - Guest Stars. The main heroes of the game, Batman and the Joker, gave their votes to the Hollywood stars Mark Hamill, who played the famous Jedi Luke Skywalker , and Kevin Conroy, Batman of the many permanent cartoons.

System requirements:

Operating System: Windows Vista / XP / Windows 7
Processor: Intel core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or
AMD Athlon X2 4800 + RAM: 2 GB
Video card: ATI 385OHD / NVIDIA 8800 GT with 512 MB ​​
of hard disk space: 17 GB

DOWNLOAD:
from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Uploading:

from Filejungle:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 am

Disney Universe (2011/ENG/Multi6/RePack by R.G. ParaBox)
PC Game | Developer: Eurocom Entertainment Software | Publisher: Disney Interactive | 4.1 GB
Genre: Arcade (Adventure / For Kids) / 3D / 3rd person

Newplatformer with adventure elements for the whole family. The mainheroes of the game will be funny little people who can find a variety ofunique abilities, wearing costumes of a Disney character. At the startof the game will be four dozen costume characters from The Lion King,Monsters, Inc. Finding Nemo, Alice in Wonderland, Tron Legacy,Lilo & Stitch, etc. In what Disney promises to regularly updatethe collection of costumes with accessories. Another feature of theDisney Universe was a flexible system of settings, because the game isdesigned for all ages ...

Features:
- Over 40 classic and contemporary characters Disney, including Alice, Tron, and Mike Stich
- 6 different worlds, which is based the work Disney and Pixar
- Unite with friends to solve puzzles, defeat enemies and help each other!

System requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7even
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64 5000 +
- Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) / 3 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
-Video: 3D-graphics adapter with 512 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free hard drive space: 6 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse

Features RePacka:
- It is based on the license - Disney Interactive -
- Audio quality is 100%
- Video quality is 100%
- Do not cut
- Do not recoded
- Ekslklyuzivny installer
- Multilingual version of the game
- Enclosing a tablet from Reloaded
- All the way registry maintained
- Requires at least 512 MB of RAM for installation
- Requires at least 6 GB of free space on HDD
- Run the game from a shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
- Installing additional. Software: DirectX, VisualC + + Redist, Ageia PhysX
- Setup time: ~ 5 minutes ~
- RePacked by [R.G. ParaBox]

DOWNLOAD:

Mirror 1:

Mirror 2:

Mirror 3:

Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:09 am

Anno 2070 Limited Edition (2011/ENG) RIP-RAF
Year : 2011 | Publisher: Ubisoft | Developer: Related Designs | ENG | PC | 3,06 GB
Genre: Strategy

2070. Our world has changed. The rising level of the ocean has harmed the
coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land
inhospitable.

The latest in the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070 offers a new
world full of challenges, where you will need to master resources,
diplomacy, and trade in the most comprehensive economic management system in
the Anno series.

Build your society of the future, colonize islands, and create sprawling
megacities with multitudes of buildings, vehicles, and resources to manage.
Engineer new production chains such as Robot Factories, Oil Refineries and
Diamond Mines and trade with a variety of goods and commodities.

* A new era
While adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success,
the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics,
architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players
will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been
seen in prior Anno games.
* Become an architect of the future
Face the current world challenges to shape the world of tomorrow. You can
either join the Tycoons to pursue an industrial and efficient course, or
side with the Ecos to create a more sustainable and environmentally
friendly direction.
* An evolving, dynamic world
Decisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural look
of the world, and the needs of populations.
* Discover hidden depths and new resources
The mysteries of the sea and the sky are waiting to be discovered. Take
advantage of the transport systems of the future and develop a powerful
economy.
* The enhanced Anno with new features to master
Smuggle wares between harbors without being detected by the coastal
patrols or forge alliances with powerful figures to expand your influence.

System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
Memory: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant
Peripherals: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
Internet Connection: Temporary broadband connection for product registration, permanent broadband connection for multiplayer. *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI Radeon X1000/HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200/300/400/500 series

Installation
1. Unpack the release
2. Burn or mount image with e.g. Daemon Tools
3. Install the game
4. Block the game exes in your firewall!
5. Data to log in: LogIn: RELOADED / Password: 1
6. Play the game

DOWNLOAD:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:15 am

Ignite 2011 Skidrow
Size: (575.69 MB)
Genre : Racing
Publisher : Just A Game
Developer : Nemesys
Release Date : Oct 28, 2011
ESRB : EVERYONE 10
ESRB Descriptors : Blood, Strong Language, Use of Drugs, Violence, Sexual Themes
Language : Eng - Spian - Rus - Multi

Minimum System requirements

? Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz
Memory: 256 MB RAM (Recommended: 512 MB RAM)
Hard disk space: 950MB
Video: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible video card with minimum 512MB memory
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or above

Start Installation Game
Unrar All Parts
Mount or burn image
Start Setup From Setup.exe
Copy everything from the Skidrow folder to the game installation
Play From desktop

DOWNLOAD:
OR:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:18 am

Saints Row: The Third (2011/MULTI9/Lossless Repack by R.G. Catalyst)
Year: 2011 | Developer: Volition | Publisher: THQ | PC Game | 4.79 GB
Language: English, Russian, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Dutch
Genre: Action (Shooter) | Racing (Cars) | 3D | 3rd Person

Saints Row: The Third is very different from its predecessors. The player at the head of an elite criminal organization from the outset will sit on "top of the world." You no longer have to perform silly tasks - pizza and a taxi in the past. Instead of a cardboard box and steering the car you hold in your hands all the power of Third Street Saints.

In terms of plot Saints Row: The Third will become more global. Years after seizing power in a group Stilluotere Third Street Saints decided to change their way of life - has ceased to engage in robberies and, like all normal bands, went into business. Now in stores you can find shoes, energy drinks and even dolls in the style of Johnny GETA «bobblehead» trademark Saints. This situation has not gone unnoticed by higher authorities - the legendary brotherhood The Syndicate, which controls almost the whole world wanted to subjugate the "Saints." The latter, of course, refused and the struggle for independence decided to go to the end.
Features:
- The third part of the popular gangster shocking action.
- Sin City. Tear from the hands of the Syndicate trade in weapons, cyber-crime and prostitution. Learn all the secrets Stilporta where life does not stop for a minute.
- Weapons of retaliation. Not only defeat the enemy, it must be humiliating. Ogreyte adversary club in the form of a phallus.
- Need to go crazy together. Jump naked parachute, landing in a burning car and head to your partner in a suicidal race to meet the brothel Syndicate.
- The station Trigger. Create the most ridiculous characters who have seen the light of disheveled celebrities to bare pirate-ninja. Inside every sinner has a saint.

Features RePack:
- Nothing is converted / not cut
- Select language of the launcher
- Installation time ~ 10 minutes
- Game Version: 1.0.0.1
- RePacked by [R.G. Catalyst]
How to break into 2xDVD5:
Files and folder data4.bin Redist on DVD2, everything else is on DVD1
System requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: (Intel Core i5 / AMD Phenom II X4) or dual-core processor with a frequency of 3.0 + GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video: 1GB of memory and support Shader Model 4.0 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 / ATI Radeon HD5000)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free space on hard disk: 10 GB

DOWNLOAD:

Mirror 1 :
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 am

Jurassic Park The Game (2011/ENG/RePack by R.G Catalyst)
Year: 2011 l Platform: PC l Language: English l Developer: Telltale Games l Publisher: Telltale Games l 2.05 GB
Genre: Adventure / 3D / 3rd Person

Jurassic Park: The Game - an episodic game, created by John Crichton novel and movie Jurassic Park. n a terrible stormy night, when Jurassic Park was virtually destroyed, kontrabandistka gets to the island of Isla Nublar to steal container smuggling dinosaur embryos. She is faced with staff who hastily evacuated from the park where dinosaurs roam freely. In addition, the group trying to survive and somehow escape from the island are mercenaries sent by InGen to rescue. n the role of different characters, the player to escape from the island, trying not to become dinner for his predatory inmates.

Game Features:
* A cinematic adventure in four parts featuring fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving
* Return to familiar locations from the movie and explore new areas including the menacing waters of the marine facility
* Take on the mighty T-Rex, the cunning Raptors and escape the jaws of new prehistoric threats
* Discover the fate of the Barbasol can containing priceless dinosaur embryos
* Faithful to Spielbergs vision of Jurassic Park - an authentic extension of the world you love
System Requirements:
Processor: 1.8 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Space Free
Video Card: ATI or NVidia card w/ 256 MB RAM
DirectX®: Direct X 9.0c
Sound: Direct X 8.1 sound device
Features RePack:
Do not recoded
Cut: Other location
Installation time 5 minutes
RePacked by [RG Catalyst]

DOWNLOAD:

Mirror 1 :

Mirror 2 :

Mirror 3 :
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:23 am

The Thing (2002/MULTI2/ Repack by R.G. Catalyst)
Year: 2002 | PC Game | English | Developer: Computer Artworks | Publisher: Computer Artworks | 539.36 MB
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person

The game is a continuation of the film. On the northern post 31 and the Norwegian military base sent to investigate the situation. Blake as a member of Beta planted in the American position. The captain discovers that the base was completely destroyed. After exploring the ruins of Blake is only one body belonging Chaylzu. The commander of the operation, Colonel Wheatley orders the destruction of all remaining buildings. After completing the order Blake discovers that Alpha team, sent to the Norwegian Post, got a problem and asks the colonel to help them resolve. After refusing bluntly, the captain goes against the will of Wheatley and sent to the Norwegian base ...

Features:
With the release of v.1.2 patch in the game settings appear on the advanced settings of sight. Settings -> Advanced. options: options and Crosshair Mouse Look
When using the "save to any location" is not displayed in the picture is loaded, and a light box and write TestGameName and time (if you use a classic preserve, near the tape, the picture will be). Also, the rapid preservation, not immediately after the menu, click on "Upload", because the game simply will fly, and in early to get to the main menu and "Load quick save."
Features RePacka:
- Do not re-encoded / not cut
- Ability to install the game with different combinations of locations (repak contains all ever published "pirate" location + translation of Kodus with Playstation 2)
- Ability to change location without having to reinstall the game
- Installation time ~ 1-5 minutes
- RePacked by R.G. Catalyst
System requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP / Seven
- Processor: 500 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB
- Video: 8 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Free space on your hard disk: 290 MB

DOWNLOAD:

Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:26 am

Nuclear Dawn 2011 ENG Steam-RIP | 2.3 GB
Genre: Action (Shooter), Strategy (Real-time)
Developer & Publisher: InterWave Studios | Platform: PC

Nuclear Dawn - the first game, it is equally combines the elements of shooter and strategy, without any simplification of the two sides of the gameplay.

Then step back from direct action and play the role of commander. Create teams of other players and ask them to tactical objectives. Organize the flow of resources for your army, and for the construction of important facilities. Use the terrain and point to resources in order to block the enemy's advance, and then destroy their plans with an iron fist. Evaluate and implement new technologies to give your soldiers the advantage on the battlefield, but also to build a progressive strengthening of systems of defense or attack of your choice.

Features:
Two factions: the Empire and the bases of the Consortium are built quite differently.
The commander of the strategist: Erect buildings, learn advanced technology, apply the devastating blows at the enemy and lead his team to victory in the role of commander.
Four classes: Each side has four classes with different sets of weapons, which has more than three dozen weapons.
Playing as a team: Team fights designed for 32 people.
Six cards: Explore the largest and most detailed maps for the Source engine to date.
Advanced weapons: As commander, correctly treat their troops and undermines the health of the enemy, using advanced skills.
Statistics and improvement: 60 ranks, 12 for each weapon improvements, achievements and much more.
The engine Source: Technology Left 4 Dead 2 is modified so that you get an incredible feeling of multiplayer games.
System requirements:
Operating System: Windows - 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP or better
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with any 2.4 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
Video: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9 support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon HD 2900 - NVidia GeForce 8800)
Sound card: compatible with DX 9.0c

DOWNLOAD:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:29 am

Orcs Must Die v1.0r11 Cracked - THETA (2011/MULTI9)
Year: 2011 | PC GHames | Developer : Robot Entertainment | Publisher : Robot Entertainment | 2.05 GB
Language : Eng / Fr / Ger / Ita / Spa / Jap / Pol / Por / Rus
Genre : Action / Strategy (Real-time) / 3D / 3rd Person

Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them – no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!

Features:
* 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
* 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
* 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
* 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
* Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
* Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
* Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
Changes:
- Added minimum processor check warning dialog on startup. The game will still run, but we'll let you know on install if you might be encountering problems because of your machine being below spec.
- Added keyboard locale override from user.cfg - read below for user.cfg details
- Added full-screen window mode support in user.cfg - read below for user.cfg details
- Fixed a bug for posting to leaderboards
- Fixed a bug for posting to total orc count
- Fixed a bug on the button not going to the nightmare leaderboards
- Fixed a startup issue on machines with multiple video cards. This should help many people with the "Failed to Initialize" issues.
- Added a user.cfg option to limit your frame rate “forceFPS=X” where X is what you do not want it to run faster than (for example: forceFPS=30).
- Added custom keybinding using user.cfg
- Fix for the Tenderized achievement.
- Fix for the fireball achievement.
- Switch to a hardware cursor to help people with slower machines.
- Fixed up the cursor acceleration option slider to make it more useable.
- Fixed up pathing near the doors on Twin Halls.
- Fixed the bug where you could have both costumes on at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where some levels, like Gatway, would crash the game.
- Fixed the text for the costume weapons if you had a particular weaver set selected
- Fixed "Oiled Gears" Weaver Upgrade
- Fixed a bug in upgraded Swinging Mace. It wasn't doing what it was supposed to. It is now.
- Several data file updates. Mostly behind the scenes stuff. Nothing much to see here.
- Fixed a bug in the Keyboard Binding updates. Now a single key will open/close the spellbook.

System requirements:
♦ Operating system: - Windows XP, Vista or 7
♦ Processor: - Dual Core 2GHz
♦ Memory: - 2 GB RAM
♦ Graphics: - NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X1950 or 256MB VRAM with Better
♦ Sound Card: - 9.0c
♦ Hard disk space: - 4.18 Gb

DOWNLOAD:
Default Orcs Must Die v1.0r11 Cracked - THETA (2011/MULTI9
from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Filepost:

from Uploading:

from Wupload:

Last edited by yassino on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:32 am

PAYDAY The Heist v1.0r5 update cracked-THETA (2011/MULTI5)
Year: 2011 | PC | Eng, Ger, Fre, Ita, Spa | Developer: Overkill Software | Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment | 30 Mb+1.91 GB

PAYDAY™ The Heist is an action filled first person shooter that lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score”. Load out with an array of weaponry and equipment. Navigate six high-stake heists with three other live or A.I. Co-Op partners in crime. Time for a PAYDAY™ - Cash in Before you Cash Out!

• Six High-Intensity Heists
• Interactive 4-Player Co-Op play
• Endless Replayability
• Massive Character Progression Tree
• Build Your Skills to Fit Your Preferred Form of Violence
• Hostage Trading
System requirements:
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 3 GHz
• 1 GB RAM

DOWNLOAD:

from Filesonic:

from Fileserve:

from Uploading:

from Wupload:

from Filepost:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 am

Saints Row The Third (MULTI2) -Lossless Repack by R.G. Origami [2011] | 4,79 Gb

2011 | Developer: Volition | Publisher: THQ | Language: English, Russian | PC Game
Genre: Action (Shooter) | Racing (Cars) | 3D | 3rd Person

Saints Row: The Thirdsilno differs from its predecessors. The player at the head of an elite criminal organization from the outset will sit on "top of the world." You no longer have to perform silly tasks - pizza and a taxi in the past. Instead of a cardboard box and steering the car you hold in your hands all the power of Third Street Saints.

In terms of plot Saints Row: The Third will become more global. Years after seizing power in a group Stilluotere Third Street Saints decided to change their way of life - has ceased to engage in robberies and, like all normal bands, went into business. Now in stores you can find shoes, energy drinks and even dolls in the style of Johnny GETA bobblehead trademark Saints. This situation has not gone unnoticed by higher authorities - the legendary brotherhood The Syndicate, which controls almost the whole world wanted to subjugate the "Saints." The latter, of course, refused and the struggle for independence decided to go to the end.

Features
- The third part of the popular gangster shocking action.
- Sin City. Tear from the hands of the Syndicate trade in weapons, cyber-crime and prostitution. Learn all the secrets Stilporta where life does not stop for a minute.
- Weapons of retaliation. Not only defeat the enemy, it must be humiliating. Ogreyte adversary club in the form of a phallus.
- Need to go crazy together. Jump naked parachute, landing in a burning car and head to your partner in a suicidal race to meet the brothel Syndicate.
- Station Trigger. Create the most ridiculous characters who have seen the light of disheveled celebrities to bare pirate-ninja. Inside every sinner has a saint.

Features repack
- Do not cut / no recoded
- Installation of ~ 7 min

System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Se7en
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2) or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: 320MB Video RAM GPU w / Shader Model 3.0 support. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or
- Sound Card: Sound Card compatible with DirectX
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB

DOWNLOAD:

Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:37 am

Combat Zone : Special Forces
Combat Zone : Special Forces - FLT
PC Game | Language: English | Developer\Publisher: City Interactive | 2.79 GB

Play as a soldier of one of world’s major military or anti-terroristic formations and test your skills against others in this dynamic multiplayer first person shooter. Use your formation's specific uniforms, weapons and tactics to fight your way through different battlegrounds around the world and prove, that you are the best!

Game Features:
* 6 Possibility to play as Spetznaz, SAS, French Foreign Legion, GROM, SWAT, a mercenary group member or a terrorist
* Different modes of play (Death Match, Domination, Capture The Flag and more)
* Huge arsenal of available weapons for each formation
* 15 unique arenas for multiplayer encounters
* Possibility to play either over LAN or Internet (Gamespy)

System Requirements:
Pentium 4 2 GHz
1 GB RAM
Graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 6600 or better)
4 GB HDD
Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Install Notes:
open .001 with Winrar and extract
Burn or Mount
Install
Copy the Crack from the FAiRLIGHT folder Play

DOWNLOAD:
Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:39 am

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 (2010/MULTI-2/Full/RePack)
Language: Eng, Rus | PC | Developer: LucasArts | Publisher: 1C | 4.31GB
Genre: Slasher / Arcade

The Force Unleashed 2 will continue a measured account of the fate of the Starkiller. Chronological place sequels - somewhere between the third and fourth episodes saga Star Wars. At this time we a failed apprentice of Darth Vader to skedaddle from their teachers throughout the galaxy. And in between - look for love on behalf of the Juneau Iklips. Why Darth Vader chasing this renegade? Well, he still has not parted with the idea of creating the perfect warrior Sith. That's why he wants to grab flown away from the planet Kamino Starkiller, in order to make this vision a reality.
Features:
- View the truth. The missing chapter in the history of the universe of "Star Wars", illuminating part of the events between the third and fourth episodes epic.
- Prepare for battle. The new system of selection of equipment and improvement of weapons by replacing the focusing crystals in the lightsaber will pick the best option.
- Unleash fury. Virtuosity with two light swords and new ways of the Force - the guarantee of victory over any opponent.
Take the fight. Large-scale spectacular battles, in which Starkiller will face not only the soldiers of the Empire, but also a giant alien beings.

System requirements:
- Operating system Windows XP (SP3) / Vista (SP2) / 7;
- Intel Core 2 DuoX clocked at 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200 +;
- 2 GB of RAM;
- Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT or better with 256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader 3.0;
- 24 GB of free hard disk space + 1 GB for swap file;
- Sound Card compatible with DirectX 9.0;
- DirectX 9.0c;
- Device for reading DVD;
- Keyboard and mouse.

Features RePack'a:
- Do not cut / recoded
- Installation of additional software
- Exclusive installer with the soundtrack of the game
- Setup time 5-10 minutes
- Start with a shortcut on your desktop
- RePack by Arow & Malossi

DOWNLOAD:

Back to top Go down
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:45 am

Crash of the Titans
Crash of the Titans (PC/2010)
PC Game | Language : English | Developer: Radical Entertainment | Size: 1.46 Gb
Genre: Action

As popular wisdom says, "good is always punished." One has only to put down the next villain , as he certainly hid in the soul of a devious plan of revenge, in order to destroy his " abuser . " Thats ancient enemies cheerful Crash - Neo and Nina Cortex - conceived tricky operation , in order to spite the indefatigable fox . And instead of attacking in the open, they decided to strike back. The villains have turned all the animals of the island crash into terrible monsters! At this time the fox to solve the most difficult puzzle , because his enemies are strong and agile. But the hero was not discouraged and sent to the full of dangerous adventures , where he will play not one but a number of roles .

To defeat the monsters, Crash must become implanted in their body! Thus, in every fight he gains new abilities, borrowed from the strange beasts.

Crash of the Titans (2010)
Year of release version (for PC): 2010
Genre: Action
Developer: Radical Entertainment
Authors: FileClub Team
Tablet: Not required
Size: 1.46 Gb

Features:
- Change your enemies like a glove ! During the whole journey you will meet more than fifteen different monsters. Each of them you can take control , having received a rich set of unique abilities. Breathe fire, start a quake - the local inhabitants in anger are dangerous! Use the power of a monster to defeat the other.
- New methods. For the first time in the history of the series Crash learned acrobatics and special attacks. It develops useful skills in battles and learn new techniques. Look carefully at his feet : from time to time travelers come across artifacts that may give it one way or another useful skill. Use them wisely!
- Closer to the sky . Pup has learned to climb the tall trees, swinging on a rope and jump from a springboard - all this opens up new ways to solve problems and explore the world.
- Twice as fun! At any time you can join fellow as Carbon- Crash . Stop the things happening around the chaos together!

System requirements:
- Operating system: XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.97 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard disk: 1.47 GB.
- Sound device: compatible with the DirectX.
- Video: 3D- graphics adapter with 512 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0c (GeForce 9800GT or Radeon HD 3870) .

Instructions for running:
Start the game => Insert point Custom folder ( must be a directory where you installed the game ) => NEXT => IMPORT => NEXT => bar Select a BIOS rom must choose USA v02.60 (07/02/2002) Concole => Finish

The game is tested on Windows 7 (64 bit). If you have any problems, questions on the game, then visit the official website

DOWNLOAD:

ENJOY WITH US!!!..
(moved)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice selected games   nice selected games Empty

Back to top Go down

nice selected games
Page 1 of 1