FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Games for kids latest EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Games for kids latest EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Games for kids latest EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Games for kids latest EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Games for kids latest EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Games for kids latest EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Games for kids latest EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Games for kids latest EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Games for kids latest EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Games for kids latest I_vote_lcapGames for kids latest I_voting_barGames for kids latest I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Games for kids latest I_vote_lcapGames for kids latest I_voting_barGames for kids latest I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Games for kids latest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

Games for kids latest Empty
PostSubject: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 am

Shopping Marathon | 16.16MB

Pamper yourself with a Shopping Marathon! A combination of bubble popping and number puzzling will keep you entertained as you take on this unique shopping experience. Shop any way you like. Spend smart by comparing prices, or shop lavishly with your Prestige card. Explore a wide range of products and you will never come out from a shop empty-handed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:42 am

Lottso! Deluxe | 20.67MB

Match, Scratch & Win! Race against the clock to match as many numbered balls to the numbered spaces on your Lottso! Cards. Cover all the spaces and ”Lottso!” - it flips over and activates the scratcher game for bonus points. Unlock over 3 dozen Lottso! Cards. Use power-ups like ”Amnesia” to gain the upper hand and keep the competition on it’s toes. Earn tokens & collect rank icons and charms as you play. Go from rags to riches with 7 exclusive Mini avatars and over a dozen Mini items. Complete challenges and advance through 8 themed Lottso! Parlors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:45 am

Tropical Dream | 72.09MB

Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey is an inspiring story about a girl named Megan who wants to change her life. She’s had enough of living in a busy metropolis and decides to make the bold move; buy an old house from a Tropical Island. Well, nothing in life ever goes as planned… the house she just bought has seen its better days. Megan is about to give up when she gets the idea which is about to change her life: underwater pictures! Help Megan dive into the tropical waters and make her dream come true!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 am

Neverland | 49.12MB

Is Diana dreaming or living out her childhood again? Help Diana rediscover her youth and recover lost toys in Neverland! Seek-and-find your way through vibrant levels of hidden objects and check off your list of lost toys as you tuck each one safely into your bag.

Move hippos, helicopters and other toys to uncover hints and tricks to help you along your way. Collect missing toys in kaleidoscope levels that take you on a swirling adventure that call for a keen eye.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 am

Darwin The Monkey | 12.55 MB

Collect bananas and other fruit while battling nasty monkeys and big bad bosses. Darwin the Monkey is a fun-loving platform game with a great jungle adventure. With 30 handcrafted levels and 6 varied gameplay types, Darwin the Monkey is sure delight you with it`s lighthearted family friendly gameplay and beautifully rendered graphics.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 am

Fix-It-Up: Kate's Adventure | 29.99MB

When Kate learns her dad's automotive workshop is on the edge of bankruptcy, she's ready to get her hands dirty to save it. Play as Kate, buying cars and fixing them up to rent and sell. Use your talents to succeed in 6 unique locations and use the money you earn to buy parts, hire employees, and upgrade your businesses with better perks, like a detailing center.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:52 am

Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children | 29.74 MB

Somewhere in the Pacfic lies the beautiful island of Isola, home to a group of castaways. In the first Virtual Villagers game, the group set up camp on one small part of Isola, being careful not to wander from the safe confines of their hamlet. As the second game begins, two restless inhabitants venture into an unexplored cave and find an opening behind a thick tangle of vines. After slipping down a steep slope, they land on the west side of the island.

As they gather their bearings, they see children surrounding them. Who are the young people? And where are their parents? In Virtual Villagers -- Chapter 2: The Lost Children, you'll explore the western shore of Isola and learn more about the island's mysterious natives. Like the first Virtual Villagers game, Chapter 2 is a casual simulation set within a captivating real time world that never shuts down, even after you quit.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:54 am

Dreamway | 7.37MB

Step on it! Join an exciting mid-world adventure for true challenge seekers and natural-born drivers. Buzz through a gang of opponents to leave everyone behind. Tough game play is centered around the action on the road: smart AI opponents of varying tech specs, fancy weapons and surprising bonuses.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:55 am

Space Trader | 68.65MB

In the far future humanity is ruled by 'The Ministry of Accounts', an oppressive bureaucracy that tracks, records and taxes every transaction of daily life. From the depths of Red Tape a new breed of marketeer arises to challenge the authority and make a profit: the Space Trader is born!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 am

Skip-Bo: Castaway Caper | 17.21MB

Dive into the atmosphere of endless fun and happiness as you find yourself on a wild island in SKIP-BO Castaway Caper game! Explore the island and discover its funny inhabitant playing SKIP-BO at all times. Oh, there is also a powerful active volcano and it’s up to you to stop it … by playing SKIP-BO, of course. Master your skills as you walk through 40 levels of adventurous fun, choose one of four game play modes, enjoy amusing mini-games and … save the island! Let your SKIP-BO Castaway Caper game adventure begin!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:58 am

A Fairy Tale | 22.54MB

When a giant menace threatens the village, the young faeries Delfbert, Wilf and Angelica set out on a journey to save their home. Join them on their quest through 100 levels in a new kind of puzzle game. Find two tiles of the same type to create a match, and then discover new parts of the puzzle as you create beautiful combos. A Fairy Tale is full of the sights and sounds of a storybook adventure, with stunning graphics and magical music that will fill you with wonder. Featuring a humorous light-hearted storyline that is sure to make you smile, and an exciting new type of game play, A Fairy Tale is an unforgettable journey of enchantment.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 am

Natalie Brooks: Lost Kingdom | 84.22MB

Famous teenage detective Natalie Brooks is back in an all-new adventure! In Secrets of the Lost Kingdom, Natalie faces the seemingly impossible task of saving her grandfather, a renowned archaeologist, from kidnappers holding him ransom for an ancient treasure map. She has just 24 hours to find the map, solve the mystery of a terrible curse and unmask the truth behind a legendary ghost train!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:01 am

Pastime Puzzles: The Fifties | 12.85MB

Remember the fun everyone had in times gone by, doing jigsaw puzzles round the kitchen table? Sitting together, hot chocolate within reach and then puzzling away! Pastime Puzzles Deluxe has given that good old-fashioned family puzzle time a new face-lift. With 50 puzzles and lots of fun options, Pastime Puzzles isn't just filled with wonderful puzzles and good old-fashioned fun; you'll never have to worry about losing a piece again either.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 am

Word Whomp Underground | 54.39MB

The wacky gophers are back and they’re ready to take back their land one word at a time! Help them collect acorns and spare parts for their underground drilling machines by spelling as many words as you can before time runs out. Each acorn will power their machines and help them drill their way to the nations Capitol to demand their land back!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 am

Wheel Of Fortune 2 | 29.74MB

Spin the Wheel, solve the puzzle, and experience the fast-paced fun of the UK's #1 game show! Pick a consonant or buy a vowel to solve more than 2000 puzzles in three exciting new game modes: Road Trip, Group Play, and Puzzle of the Day. Play a solo game, challenge the computer, or play against friends and family members at the same keyboard! Look out for the dreaded Bankrupt and Lose A Turn wedges as you spin to win! Wheel of Fortune 2 is a sparkling new version of the beloved classic featuring enhanced game play and vivid graphics.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 am

Diamond Drop 2 | 27.4MB

Gary, the mole, is facing the gruff challenges of being a diamond miner. Luckily, hes the cog in a successful field growing economy. Overhead the cave ceiling is strewn with glittery diamonds. Help Gary collect these falling gems and toss them back up to create chains of three or more. Lend a hand and guide Gary down the road to success, and also into the heart of his sweet love Angelina. Diamond Drop 2 promises dazzling fun for everyone.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 am

Bookworm Adventures: Volume 2 | 50.64MB

Stop the presses! The walls of fiction are collapsing as characters run wild through the Great Library, and only Lex the Bookworm can save the world from certain doom in Bookworm Adventures 2! Build words and battle monsters to survive three storybooks with 10 chapters each. Trade barbs, banter and body blows with over 130 foes, and earn help from fighting friends along the way! The better the word, the badder the damage - so advance your word power with over 20 powerful treasures, including all-new Rainbow tiles. And when you’ve conquered Adventure mode, the fun keeps going: work wordy wonders in three extra game modes and flex your lexicon in six mini-games. Bookworm Adventures 2 is a role-playing word game you can't set down!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 am

Wandering Willows | 26.07MB

After a ballooning mishap, you find yourself on an enchanted island full of strange animals and people. The island's kooky characters assign you tasks that you must complete to earn cash for your return home. Train your pets to help you garden, bake, and create clothing with the treasures you find.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 am

Fill Up! | 89.98MB

It's your lucky day! You've just inherited a petrol station! Now you urgently need to think of ways to develop it ... and get rich. As we all know well, clients mean money. So you need to figure out how to attract more clients to your petrol station. Providing fast and quality service is a good starting point - but there's more to it. Be creative and bring things to perfection! If you are determined and pursue your goal, you're destined to become the prosperous owner of a modern petrol station. The news of your success will spread, and all the largest banks will offer to invest their money in your business. The beautiful and amusing design, the merry music and effects will certainly cheer you up. We wish you lots of fun in this truly stimulating and entertaining venture!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 am

Tiny Cars 2 | 11.2MB

Arcade racing is back with advanced customizable cars and 10 challenging tracks! Compete against friends or the computer in thrilling four-car races. Earn bonuses that let you drop oil slicks, get speed boosts and more!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:14 am

Leeloo's Talent Agency | 49.1MB

Help a young movie fan use her talent for talent to create Hollywood superstars in Leeloo's Talent Agency, an exciting time-management challenge. Leeloo has always loved movies. So when the time comes to open her own business she decides to build her very own talent agency! Welcome each aspiring actor to Leeloo's office and get them ready for the big time. Hand out scripts, apply make-up, film screen tests, sign contracts, and more in level after level of fast-paced fun. Then, use your keen eye for detail to get the set ready for a big day of shooting. Each level features an exciting time management round followed by a unique hidden object challenge. Find your talent at Leeloo's Talent Agency!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 am

Champion Sheep Rally | 30.5MB

Champion Sheep Rally is a toon-like sheep racing game, set in various strange locations all over the world. Players drive sheep, chosen amongst ten different challengers, in order to compete in obstacle races where their animals' jump and run abilities will be tested to their limit

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:17 am

Peggle Nights | 40.05MB

The sun has set at the Peggle Institute, but the bouncy delight has just begun! Join the Peggle Masters on a dreamtime adventure of alter egos and peg-tastic action. Stay up late to aim, shoot and clear orange pegs from over 60 levels, and bask in Extreme Fever glory. Then, take on 60 Challenges for even more rebounding joy!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 am

Be Richer | 90.26MB

Earn your riches in the real estate market in this exciting Time Management game. Build your company from the ground up, as you build houses, mansions, stadiums and even whole neighborhoods in Be Richer! Keep your tenants happy by constructing huge shopping centers, providing maintenance, and meeting their expectations. Plan beautiful cities as you reach your goals, turn a tidy profit, and Be Richer!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

Bongo Boogie | 13mb

Bongo Boogie is very funny, interesting and exceptional game. You'll absorb in the atmosphere of jungle with different sounds. When you are in rainforest for example, it looks so realistic that seems that you're really there. Funny moments during the game help you not to worry about the goal and don't take misfortunes close to heart, because you can start your game from the latest save or from any of the previous moments.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest Empty

Back to top Go down

Games for kids latest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next