FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Games for kids latest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGames for kids latest - Page 2 I_voting_barGames for kids latest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Games for kids latest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGames for kids latest - Page 2 I_voting_barGames for kids latest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Games for kids latest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

Games for kids latest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Shopping Marathon | 16.16MB

Pamper yourself with a Shopping Marathon! A combination of bubble popping and number puzzling will keep you entertained as you take on this unique shopping experience. Shop any way you like. Spend smart by comparing prices, or shop lavishly with your Prestige card. Explore a wide range of products and you will never come out from a shop empty-handed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/

AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:25 am

Build-A-Lot: Elizabethan Era | 106.95MB

Travel back in time to Queen Elizabeth’s kingdom where challenging fun rules the realm. Take on a host of new adventures without the aid of modern conveniences in this unique Time Management game. From a single thatched house you begin your journey through Elizabethan England. With wells and windmills, crops and carpentry, you’ll grow your one cob house to a full, flourishing shire in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:26 am

Escape From Paradise | 29.72MB

A luxury cruise ship crashes on an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean. The survivors of the shipwreck are very different from one another and decide to set up their own camps all over the island. Your goal is to find the pieces to a lost radio,and hoist it on the top of the volcano located in the center of the main island. While exploring the main island, you can find items; participate in activities like fishing, gathering wood, and look for hidden treasures. Alliance can be made with other castaways to help you in your quest.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Escape From Paradise | 29.72MB

A luxury cruise ship crashes on an uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean. The survivors of the shipwreck are very different from one another and decide to set up their own camps all over the island. Your goal is to find the pieces to a lost radio,and hoist it on the top of the volcano located in the center of the main island. While exploring the main island, you can find items; participate in activities like fishing, gathering wood, and look for hidden treasures. Alliance can be made with other castaways to help you in your quest.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm

The Office | 37.9MB

Those who think they could survive the zany workplace scenarios featured in NBC`s comedy The Office can soon put the absurd to the test with an all-new game based on the Emmy Award-winning television series. Immerse yourself in the hilarious environment by maneuvering through the quirkiness while spending a year at the Scranton branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. The frenzied fun of The Office game will have you competing to be the best paper salesperson.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Maggie The Gardener | 9.1MB

Maggie loves gardening. She plants flowers, bushes, designs fountains and places dwarfs. Her gardens are known in neighbourhood. Every year Maggie win's Best Gardener prize. Can she win this prize this year? With your help for sure.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Kitchen Brigade | 70.44MB

Congratulations, you have been selected as a contestant for the TV show Kitchen Brigade! Over the next 66 days, you must successfully open and manage 6 different restaurants. Manage your 3 chefs and, when the orders start piling up, give your chefs a hand by playing cooking mini-games! Serve enchiladas, clam chowder, chicken satay, and over 50 other recipes in kitchens you build and upgrade. It's up to you to win the Kitchen Brigade TV Compe****on!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Tumble Bee's To Go | 12MB

Fill a honeypot by forming words from randomly arranged letters in a honeycomb. As the honeypot fills, earn tokens that can be used to earn prizes. Choose your words wisely, or play against rival bees!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Huru Beach Party | 43.36MB

Huru Humi mania hits the beaches of America, as these cute dolls have decided to throw a Huru Beach Party! Help Lindsey earn enough money to enter her volleyball team in a school tournament by catering to her friends as they visit the coast. Serve lemonade, rent out lifesavers, and dish out ice cream in this fact-paced Time Management game. Master the minigames to earn upgrades for your beach and unlock challenging new locations.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Panda Craze | 11.8MB

Tik-Ling is trying to make it home to her Bamboo Forest, but the evil Zoo Keepers keep trying to capture her. Your job is to help her escape! Quick reflexes, creative thinking, and a sharp wit are essential to navigating the pitfalls and perils in this addictive game! Play through more than 150 imaginative levels, or create some of your own! There are hours of non-stop fun with a challenge for everyone! Try Panda Craze today!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Rollercoaster Rush | 10.09MB

Take your riders on a gut-wrenching, yowling rollercoaster terror ride! Take on different action-packed rollercoaster tracks all over the world, including the United States, France and Australia. Negotiate huge peaks, steep valleys, loop-the-loops, jumps and more! Race for the best time without flying off the tracks! Speed increases your excitement meter, multiplying your score, but even small jolts are enough to send carts hurtling into space!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Superstar Chefs | 1.6MB

Superstar Chefs is a simple platform game designed for all ages. Collect all the fruit and avoid the comical baddies in this colorful jump n' stomp game! Featuring hand-drawn graphics, 2 player simultaneous action, and an original digital music. Can you become the new superstar chef?

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Hospital Hustle

Emergency Hospital is an exciting and whimsical new time management game with brilliant graphics and challenging gameplay. Play as you run a successful hospital by diagnosing and treating patients. The game features two different game play modes, and seven diverse, customizable locations. Treat hundreds of unique types of patients suffering from different ailments and conditions. Enjoy hours of hospital humor, and faced-paced fun.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Revolt | 52.66MB

The game featured 28 stock cars and 14 tracks including a stunt arena for free roaming. Cars come in two fuel variants; electric and glow (internal combustion). The players driving ability will place them into various categories so that they race against other cars of similar capabilities. These capabilities are classified in categories which are: Rookie, Amateur, Advanced, Semi-Pro and Pro. Tracks are also categorized depending on their difficulty to master and win. These categories are: Easy, Medium, Hard and Extreme. Cars and tracks are both unlocked through success in the game's tournament modes.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Tropical Farm | 37.84MB

When a hurricane ravages a tropical island, the people there issue a challenge to restore their once beautiful getaway. Beginning with a small patch of land, some tools and a few seeds, you must turn this steamy wasteland into a fertile homestead bursting with fruits, vegetables and livestock! The harvest is ripe with fun as you grow, collect and sell food, pointing and clicking in a race against the clock to complete your tasks. Earn trophies for producing bumper crops, watch as your screen pops with color and animation, and relish the satisfaction of a job well done as you rack up a high score!

Recommended System Requirements:

* PII-600
* 64M RAM
* 16M Video 3D
* Windows XP
* DirectX 9.0

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Race Cars: The Extreme Rally

Drive the super fast race cars and see if you could have been or perhaps still can become the world's best racer. This fabulous 3D game will put you to a test of speed and skill. With 12 fastest race cars to choose from, a number of bonuses to help you win and various difficulty levels to help you improve, participate in over 50 tournaments and win the grand prix. Compete on a variety of race tracks in different weather conditions and climates and prove that you are really fast and furious!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 pm

BC Kings

Do you think you would have been a great war leader 10,000 years ago? Now is the time to prove it! Harvest, research and build your empire. Improve your heroes and command your army against the mutant hordes. Be part of an epic adventure, solve puzzles, and figure out some of the biggest mysteries of all time in BC Kings, the prehistoric real-time strategy game with a contemporary punch!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion

Description

For the ultimate PC trading card game battle, players will face Yugi’s best friend, Joey, in Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion for PC CD-ROM. Implementing the exciting gameplay and rules of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion will redefine PC dueling with an all-new interface, enhanced strategies and 2-player LAN play. Featuring hundreds of new cards that were previously unavailable as well as the option of importing acquired cards from Yu-Gi-Oh!™ Power Chaos: Yugi the Destiny™ and Yu-Gi-Oh!™ Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge™, players can create the ultimate deck to duel against friends.
Hardware Requirements

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Beetle Ju 3

In the third part of the game is about the whole thing again. Jus villains have children kidnapped and you have to help him! The new graphics, compelling story and the many tricky levels make this game a real treat! Beetle Ju 3 - New graphics, compelling story and demanding levels make this game a real treat!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Super Granny: Winter Wonderland

Super Granny's ski vacation is cut short when her kitties go missing. Foil the nefarious Dr. Meow's plot to create an evil robotic army of cats by navigating Granny through more than 90 action-packed levels to rescue her feline friends.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Posh Boutique 2

What happens when Alicia wins the lottery? What else but turn her little Posh Boutiques into a franchise!

Having already achieved success with her small fashion boutiques, Alicia decides to take a tropical vacation and evaluate her next career adventure only to find that she has won $1 million dollars! This was just the opportunity she needed to take her little Posh Boutiques to the next level - franchises! Help her achieve her dreams of entrepreneurial success in this fast paced click management adventure filled with new minigames and shop customization!

To be successful Alicia will need to be fast on her feet, keen to the needs of her customers, thrifty with her finances and astute of her V.I.P. customers!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Atomic Bomberman

Atomic Bomberman pits you against 9 opponents, human or computer, in the ultimate frag-fest. For the uninitiated, you control a cute little guy who carries an endless supply of bombs. The idea is to kill your opponents with these bombs - dropping bombs near them, throwing bombs at them, kicking bombs towards them. Very intense gameplay which requires complete awareness and lightning reactions.

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Bottle Buster

Step right up win a prize for the little lady. We set 'em up and you knock 'em down. Throw the ball and knock down the bottles to win cute stuffed animal prizes. The unique game mechanic is based on realistic physics, so be sure to allow for wind and distance! Everyone's a winner! You can almost smell the heady scent of corn dogs in the air...

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Babysitting Mania

You finally passed your babysitting course and are ready to help your school raise money. To achieve your goal, you`ll have to work through some of the craziest houses. Babysitting Mania starts you off slow but soon you will have to face a barrage of kids, Birthday parties and huge houses to get in order all before bedtime! Get the kids to bed and the house clean before the parents come home. Are you the Ultimate Babysitter?

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Tales of Monkey Island: Episode 1 | 173.34MB

While explosively stripping the evil pirate LeChuck of his demonic mojo, Guybrush Threepwood inadvertently infects the entire Caribbean with the arch-fiend's expelled voodoo, which threatens to transform buccaneers into unruly pirate monsters. Pursued by a notorious cut-throat Pirate Hunter and a creepy French Physician who believes that Guybrush's eerily-infected hand holds the secret of eternal life, Threepwood sails the seven seas in search of La Esponja Grande, a legendary sea sponge with unparalleled voodoo exfoliating abilities. But little does Guybrush know, his quest is part of a larger, more sinister plot, and good and evil are not always as they seem… Who can Guybrush trust? Where can he turn? Everything you think you know will be challenged as Tales of Monkey Island builds to its unexpected finale!

Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Glest | 53.29MB

Glest is a free 3D real-time strategy game, where you control the armies of two different factions: Tech, which is mainly composed of warriors and mechanical devices, and Magic, that prefers mages and summoned creatures in the battlefield. Glest is not just a game, but also an engine to make strategy games, based on XML and a set of tools. A few mods already exist.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games for kids latest   Games for kids latest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games for kids latest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next