FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_vote_lcapDownload 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_voting_barDownload 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_vote_lcapDownload 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_voting_barDownload 7-Zip for Windows compress files. I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. Empty
PostSubject: Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files.   Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 pm

compress winrar file just 10mb when unzip it it was a winxp os around 650 mb
first download and install 7-zip. after that right click on desire folder. and select 7zip there select Add to desire name.

It depends on the content of the file to be compressed. Not every file can be compress by that factor. For example, media content tends to already be in a compressed state, so attempting to compress it even smaller can sometimes have a negative effect and make the file larger.

In Winrar, just set the option to use, "highest", compression ratio, this will take the longest to compress, as well as the possibility of corrupting data. Its why Winrar has a low, "archive", setting to reduce the possibility the contents will be corrupted. You may also split the rar file into several smaller pieces instead of having to deal with one big compressed file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/

Download 7-Zip for Windows compress files.
Page 1 of 1