FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_vote_lcapUnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_voting_barUnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_vote_lcapUnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_voting_barUnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution Empty
PostSubject: UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution   UnCleaner 1.2 (x86/x64) - The Unnecessary Files Cleaner Solution EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

UnCleaner is a solution to get rid of all unnecessary files and folders stored on your computer, doing to slow down and crashes

Features:

•Clean all unnecessary files with Smart Clean technology, the time of cleaning may be less than 1 second, is an instant cleaner
•Instant file analysys on the window opens
•Low system resources usage in the logon or manually
•Kill the files for ever
•Specific file reporter for all files to delete
•Task Scheduler for all users and all computer, every logon, the system is cleaner, if enabled, the computer will faster
•Clean the temporary files for all users, including the limited and protected accounts
•Will clean only the unnecessary files, never touch in other files, Internet Explorer and other temps not will be deleted
•Show an specific summary, with your temp classification
•Installed for all users
•Run in all users every logon
•Simple and Complete installer / uninstaller

Wngine will Clean:

•Windows Accounts temp files, for All Windows Users
•Windows LocalApplicationData Log Files
•Windows Updates downloaded files
•Windows Downloaded Installations
•Windows ReportQueue Log Files
•Windows Prefetch cached data
•Windows Installer temp files
•Windows Narrator temp files
•Windows DataStore Log Files
•Windows Shell cached icons
•Windows Shell cached files
•Windows Updates temp files
•Windows System32 Log Files
•Windows *.tmp stored files
•Windows Offline Web Pages
•Windows Cached wallpapers
•Windows Root Log Files
•Windows Wbem Log Files
•Windows Cached folders
•Windows WER Log Files
•Windows Recent Files
•Windows Temp files
•Windows Log files

Schedule:

•If enabled, every logon, the application will make an complete cleaner in the system, without affect the boot time, is after logon
•If the temp files is cleaned every logon, other cache files will be generated in the computer use, for the next boot with faster with solid cached files
•Will notice an Speed-UP in the boot and logon

I'm still with some temporary files:

•This is files not has been deleted by this application, probably used in the other application or in the system, you can reboot the system and try the clean again
•An Scheduled is advised in this case

Compatibility:

•Windows 8
•Windows 7
•Windows Vista
•Windows XP Family
•Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2011 Family

* All Editions / Versions, including x64 systems
* Requires .NET Framework v3.5
* This is software has been tested with all listed versions many times, never will brick any system or program installed

Latest Release Changelog:

v1.2 [2011/11/26]

- 50% of Speed-UP in the analysis and clean using a new Smart File Cleaner module
- Added the clean:
•Windows LocalApplicationData Log Files
•Windows ReportQueue Log Files
•Windows DataStore Log Files
•Windows Root Log Files
•Windows Wbem Log Files
•Windows WER Log Files
•Windows Recent Files

- Full solved the critical error searching the files in all systems
- Added the ProgressBar with real percentage
- No delay in the FileReport window
- Fixed the freeze in some systems