FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_vote_lcapPocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_voting_barPocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_vote_lcapPocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_voting_barPocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  Empty
PostSubject: Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6    Pocket Ants (Ad-free) v1.0.6  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Requirements: Android 1.5+
Overview: You have the powers of a god! Raise the waters, call the winds, bring the fire. You control the lives of all those ants. Whatever your desire, it is so.

Unlimited Power

You are king of the ants: feeding, squishing, burning, marching, exploding, fighting, moving, racing, and zapping your ants. Should the ants live in peaceful coexistence or battle to the death? Maybe burn them with a magnifying glass, make them race for food, or blow them away with a land mine?

With Pocket Ants, the choice is yours. Choose a weapon from the rack at the bottom of the screen, and start picking off ants one by one with the magnifying glass, in great swaths with the flamethrower, or in many other different ways. Get creative and combine weapons. There are also boons, like food, and other actions, like adding new ant hills. Many of the actions have race options where you pit black ant against red ant and see who wins. The real fun comes from trying different options together. And the ants don't just wait pateintly on your whim. They have lives: they push away the rocks you threw at them, finish off scraps of food, build their ant hills, and chase off or attack invading ants.

There are so many options in this game: electrocute and drown the ants with a storm, collect and move the ants with the ant magnet, blow the ants into your traps with the fan, feed the ants strawberries and watermelon, zap the ants with a laser, torch the ants with a flame thrower, blow up the ants with a firecracker, burn the ants with the magnifying glass, blow up the ants with ant mines, drop rocks on ants, have the ants move their home, draw a path for the ants to follow, race the ants, add more ants or take some away, set red and black ant aggressiveness, set percentage of black and red ants, and more.

Share with your friends over Facebook and Twitter. And don't worry, the app keeps a tally of the ants you kill. So you don't have to.

Some things just never get old--like being a god.

Product Features

Rule the ants the way you see fit!
Play with tons of both friendly and violent options
Be a good god or a bad one--or both

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1