FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_vote_lcapDungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_voting_barDungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_vote_lcapDungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_voting_barDungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5    Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave v6.5  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Requirements: Android 2.3 Xperia Play
Overview: Epic Online RPG Action, cooperative play coupled with a suite of PvP game modes!

An epic Online Role Playing Game, cooperative action-adventure coupled with a suite of Competitive PvP game modes, designed exclusively for the Xperia PLAY, and Xperia PLAY optimized!

The sequel to the Definitive Unreal-powered Next-Gen Android title (and #1 game on the Android market)!

Journey through a dramatic cooperative campaign, and when you're ready to prove your Heroes' legends throughout the land, take them into the Arena, where you'll compete across a variety of territorial-combat maps, on a team or Free-For-All. Winners will be showered with Mana & Loot: the spoils of victory for the most powerful warriors!

-
Slide To Play
"Excellent, Unreal-powered graphics; colorful & fun mix of action, RPG, & tower defense genres; excellent cooperative multiplayer (4/4)"

iAppGame.com (Korea)
"The best co-op action rpg with strategic & in-depth defense play! 37/40(Platinum)"

Kotaku
"A whole lot of World of Warcraft aesthetics, plus stats. Lots of stats. Loot. Leveling. Money. Mana. Getting the picture? I kinda love Dungeon Defenders."
-

Take on the role of one of four distinct Hero classes, and battle hordes of invading creatures by strategically summoning a variety of Towers & Traps throughout your Castle. Directly partake in the action-packed combat with your hero, while leveling up, gathering tons of loot, customizing & upgrading equipment, and developing your class abilities.

All of this can be played in seamless online multiplayer, as you cooperate and compete throughout the Campaign & Challenge Missions to build the strongest heroes and achieve the highest scores in the online kingdom.

Combining the depth of strategic gaming with the satisfying action of RPG character building, in a beautifully stylized 'toon fantasy setting built with Epic Games' Unreal® Engine 3, DD is designed to be an addictive experience for casual and veteran gamers alike!

For full features list, see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localized in English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español
ESRB: Everyone 10+
PEGI: 12+
---

* Specifically Designed for your Xperia PLAY!
Utilizes both touch and gamepad-based controls, customized user interface, and enhanced graphics effects.

* Strategic Defense Meets Online Action-RPG
Choose your class, customize your hero & equipment, assemble your defenses, & participate in action-packed battle to preserve your castle against the invading horde! Each Hero class has a unique balance & set of weapons, towers, & abilities, for a different style of gameplay.

* Drop-In/Drop-Out Multiplayer
Team-up with friends online to defend cooperatively, with hero classes that support each other's strengths & weaknesses.

* Prove your legend by battling in the Player-vs-Player competitive Arenas!

* Loot & Level-Up
Grab the mounds of money & items that your defeated foes drop, sell them or store them for later use in your Item Box! Getting Kills & Winning Waves earns you XP, which can be used to upgrade each statistic of your character, your skills, your equipment, & your Towers.

*Hordes of monsters & massive Bosses
Armies will attempt to tear through your defenses. Only by employing the most effective strategies, teamwork, & strong heroes can you defeat such devilish foes! Variety of creatures, Goblins, Orcs, Dark Elf Archers, explosive Kobolds, & many more. Unique bosses provide epic battles, taking relentless teamwork to defeat!

*Fight your way up through the Castle!
Each level has a different setting, layout, enemies, traps, & distinct surprises. Four difficulty settings, which adjust rarity of loot earned. Cinemas tell the tale throughout the Campaign. Survival Mode throws infinite waves of enemies until the heroes fall. Challenge Mode allows teams to tackle any mission with uniquely altered rules!

*A Mountain of Stats
Pore over your session reports to analyze team performance.

*Buy & sell items & services at the shops!

Download:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mirror:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1