FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Monopoly Tycoon EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Monopoly Tycoon EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Monopoly Tycoon EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Monopoly Tycoon EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Monopoly Tycoon EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Monopoly Tycoon EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Monopoly Tycoon EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Monopoly Tycoon EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Monopoly Tycoon EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Monopoly Tycoon I_vote_lcapMonopoly Tycoon I_voting_barMonopoly Tycoon I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Monopoly Tycoon I_vote_lcapMonopoly Tycoon I_voting_barMonopoly Tycoon I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Monopoly Tycoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Monopoly Tycoon Empty
PostSubject: Monopoly Tycoon   Monopoly Tycoon EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monopoly Tycoon is a PC based game that is derived from the Monopoly board game, published in 2001. However, instead of using dice, the game relies more on the speed and innovativeness of the players. In the standard mode, the user plays against the AI opponents. In the multiplayer version, players go against other online players in order to gain victory.

There are various levels with varying difficulty. Some involve just financial prosperity of the businesses while others involve success in the political arena. But the primary objective of most levels is to accumulate the most wealth in the given time.

System Requirements:
Pentium II 266 MHz, 16 MB DirectX-compatible video card, 8x CD-ROM drive, and 200 MB hard-disk space.

How to Install:

Extract The Rar File To Folder
Run The Install Exe, Class Installer will appear in a Window at the top click "Install" it will now ask you where you want to install it. it will even run in a folder on your desktop if you prefer otherwise use the usual Program files...

Within class installer double click c:... then program files... then create new folder... it will automatically be names Monopoly_Tycoon for you. Click ok.. then click install.

After installation is complete, quit the class installer. Go into the Program Files of the Game and Double Click the Icon RegSetup. Install this, and then Your away to go, Double click the MC.exe to play the game!

Program files are located in:
C:/Program Files/Monopoly Tycoon

That's it!! Simple as Pie! Any problems with this please let me know, but I also installed this game whilst typing this walkthrough so I know it's bang on on how to install!

Thanks For Downloading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Monopoly Tycoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIRMWARES COLLECTION :: COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS SECTION :: PC GAMES AND CHEATS SECTION-
Jump to: