FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_vote_lcapHow to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_voting_barHow to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_vote_lcapHow to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_voting_barHow to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  Empty
PostSubject: How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc    How to Check iPhone 3G/3GS Production Year, Week, Model etc  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 am

If you want to check your iPhone’s production year, production week, model, size etc, you have come to the right place.
More people are looking to check their iPhone’s production year and week becasue basebands that cannot be unlocked using ultrans0w requires iPad baseband to be flashed and if your iPhone 3GS 16 or 32 GB was made after week 35 of 2011 or a new 8GB iPhone 3GS made after week 28 of 2011, you cannot flash 6.15.00 baseband as it will brick the modem firmware. So if you are on a baseband that cannot be unlocked using ultrasn0w, [5.14.02, 5.15.04, 5.16.00, 5.16.01, 5.16.02]your only option is to flash 6.15.00 baseband so that it can be unlocked using ultrasn0w. But before you proceed, you need to check if your iPhone 3Gs 16/32 GB was made before 35th week of 2011 or 8 GB made before 28th week of 2011. To check that, go to this site and enter your iPhone’s serial number in the given box. To find serial number, go to Settings >> General >> About >> Serial Number

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You will be given complete details about your iPhone including model, generation, model code, machine code, production year, production week, CPU speed etc. Here are the results of my iPhone 3GS.
Click here to enlarge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So my iPhone 3GS was made before those cautionary weeks and I can flash iPad baseband without any problem.
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/

Page 1 of 1