FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_vote_lcapPC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_voting_barPC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_vote_lcapPC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_voting_barPC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc Empty
PostSubject: PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc   PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Lock Everything On Your Pc
all locks available

1. PC Security™
2. Folder lock
3. Lock My PC

PC Security™ is the ultimate in computer security, offering multiple locking systems for the windows environment and internet. Lock files, monitor programs activities, even detect intruders! PC Security offers flexible and complete password protection, "Drag and Drop" support, plus many other handy features. All together, an incredible security package.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Home Screen Make getting to know PC Security fast and simple. When the mouse pointer hovers over an item in the list on the left, a description appears in the box on the right

The File Lock locks selected files by requesting exclusive use from the operating system.
It is therefore impossible for any other program or even a network system to have access to that file.

Files can be locked in two different ways:
When the lock type is Read Only, the files can be viewed but can’t be modified or deleted.
When the lock type is Total Lock, the files cannot be viewed, modified or deleted.

In this screen you can browse all the hard drives and lock/unlock files in any directory.

If the system is shutdown (or turned off) and files were locked, PC Security™ will lock them again the next time it starts.

You can also lock, unlock and open files straight from Windows explorer, Start Menu and Desktop by right clicking your mouse.

With the Windows Lock, the administrator can have windows close, disable, prompt for a password, or disappear by giving PC Security "Titles Patterns". A Title Pattern is just a words or group of words set with an action. Once a Title Pattern is set, any window that opens with that pattern in it's title will be subject to the defined action. These affected windows will then be listed in the "Windows Titles Found" list (except those set to "Always Close").

The Shortcut/Program Lock Lock, locks selected programs by requesting exclusive use from the operating system.
It is therefore impossible for anyone else to access the program even on a network system.

Programs can be locked in two different ways:
When the lock type is Read Only, programs can be started but can’t be modified or deleted.
When the lock type is Total Lock, programs cannot be started, modified or deleted.

It is easy to navigate though the Start button, Desktop and drives looking for programs to lock.
If the system is shutdown (or turned off) and programs were locked, PC Security™ will lock them again the next time it starts.

You can also lock, unlock and open programs straight from Windows explorer, Start Menu and Desktop by right clicking your mouse.

The Internet Lock provides various ways of controlling Internet access.
Once activated every program accessing the Internet causes PC Security to pop up a screen with information of what program is trying to access the internet and whether the program is acting as a server or a client.
Internet connection can be password protected on a program to program basis allowing the user to chose which programs can always access the Internet, never access the Internet, always ask before accessing the Internet or requiring a password for accessing the Internet.

The whole Internet connection can also be locked altogether blocking all data traffic until unlocked again.

Downloading from the Internet can also be disabled based on the file extension, so disabling .exe and .zip would help protect against viruses and installation of undesirable programs.
To disable viewing pictures on the Internet add .jpg to the download lock list.
To disable installing programs from the Internet add .exe to the download lock list.

The Lock Scheduler allows the user to select the times in which the computer should be locked. The times must be used in two or more blocks (begin and end), and all consecutive times must be selected as well. The times can be set in multiple blocks, so you my set the computer to be locked from 12am until 7am. Lock again between 12 and 1pm, then lock for the night at 5pm.

The System Lock locks the entire computer.
No mouse or keyboard entry will be accepted until the right password is entered.

The computer can be locked with the screen showing so your favorite screen saver can be displayed or a certain program can stay on and it's display can be seen while the computer is safely locked.

If the locked system is shutdown (or turned off), PC Security™ will lock it again the next time it starts.

The System Lock can be configured to lock automatically after a certain period of inactivity, at startup, every certain interval or at a certain time.

An important feature of the PC Security™ for Windows is Intruder Detection.
When someone types a specified number of wrong passwords, the Intruder Detection takes control and triggers the following:

* Alarm
* Desktop Lock
* Warning Message
* Encrypt specified folders and files (needs Private Encryptor)
* Shred specified folders and files (needs Private Encryptor)

It also shows a list of all bad password entered and their time stamp and when intruder detection took place.

The Explorer Control is a powerful desktop management tool that can limit the access of unauthorized users. It works by locking various functions of the Desktop, Start Button, Control Panel and Printers. When used in combination with the Restricted System, allows for powerful protection against accidental and malicious damage when the computer is in a public place or in the hands of children.

Use the Explorer Control to protect machines that are in public access places or used by children.

Very useful for maintaining a constant desktop in an organization.

The Restricted System screen allows for setting the system to be safe to use in a public setting. With this screen you can limit the programs that will run in the system by placing them in the Permitted Programs list.
When active, only the programs in the Permitted Programs list are allowed to run in the machine.

When used in combination with the Explorer Control, allows for powerful protection against accidental and malicious damage when the computer is in a public place or in the hands of children.

Use the Restricted System to protect machines that are in public access places or used by children.

With the Explorer Control Menu, you can Lock, Unlock and even Unlock and Launch Files, Folders and Programs right from the Windows Explorer, the Desktop and the Start Menu.

Simply right click your mouse on the desired item and you'll find the added menu commands.

* Other Features:
* Lock Scheduler
* Security on/off feature
* Import and Export PC Security settings
* Flexible and complete password protection
* Drag and Drop support
* Fast email delivery.
* for win 7 now
Download Full | Size Only 1 Mb | (Serial Including)

MEDIAFIRE.COM
Back to top Go down

PC Security™ Lock Everthing On Your Pc
Page 1 of 1