FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_vote_lcapiPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_voting_bariPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_vote_lcapiPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_voting_bariPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan Empty
PostSubject: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:35 pm

FULL INSTALLER OF 4C SETUP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

USE THIS WIN 7 =

IF NOT WORK TRY INSTALL 3.5 NETFRAME

Download: .NET Framework 3.5 -

Update 4D here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

home page update here:

br .
white satan
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 am

hello again..

new updates available..

requirements: you must have iPhoneYeta 4D1 that installed on your pc,if not download the full setup of 4C then update to 4D1..

Full setup of 4E will be posted soon currently compiling full setup..

What’s new?

Added Cydia AutoInstall Directory cleaner..

what’ s the use of this tool?

sometime we accidentally click no wifi tool tweaks and we don’t want to install it on our device just click Cydia AutoInstall Directory cleaner.
It will delete all deb files inside Cydia AutoInstall Directory.

To JQT users heres the features of manual deb and manual ipa..
i called this installous loader..
with this features you can send ipa files inside installous download tab.So you need installous application installed on your idevice to work this.

Deb Loader is where you can send deb files on your cydia autoinstall directory.
note: you need to restart your device to autoinstall deb file.

And the last feature is chatroom powered by chatango.

Download updates..

for 4D1 users it will automatically download on your pc.

iPhoneYeta4e_update_setup.rar

here is the full setup installer of iPhoneYeta 4E
iPhoneYeta4E_full_setup.zip

regards:

whiteSATAN
Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 pm

iPhoneYeta 4F

hello iPhoneYeta users..
IPhoneYeta 4F released....

for those who didn't know what is iPhoneYeta.

Summarize
iPhoneYeta is a new version of Jailbroken Quick Tool (google it)

iPhoneYeta have many features most of all for mobile phones technicians that jailbreaks and unlock idevices.
Features are:

No-wifi - Can install appsync,installous,ultrasn0w and more tweaks without wifi.(restart your device twice).

Chicken Baseband - Can update iPhone 3G and 3GS baseband to 6.15 without internet using chicken baseband with the help of redsn0w and mongoose server.
Fetching is offline so it will take less that 5 seconds only.

Hosts File Tool - Easy to set hosts file to cydia or apple server or delete hosts file without going to windows system directory to avoid itunes 3194 error while restoring.

Fix Recovery Mode - Can exit recovery mode.

is-bb-safe? - You can also check manually or automatically if iPhone 3GS is safe to update baseband to 6.15

Support - Can change ideas and about iDevices...chatroom.
If support is not working please install flash player for internet explorer from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Installous Loader - with this features you can send IPA games to installous download tab.idevice must have installous installed to use this features.

Deb Loader - You can send deb files to /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall directly.. restart your device twice to install sent deb files.

New features(i'm proud to have this features)
iPot - is the new features that included in this update (iPhoneYeta 4F).iPot is jailbreak tool identifier.
You can identify your device manually jailbreak tool to use,Or you can check it automatically by connecting your iDevice.
note:iPot icon is disabled by default it will enable after contacting server so please wait to enable it automatically.it takes more 5 seconds depends on my ****sh*t server..X(

Special thanks to all my beta testers..
Specially to ..:GsMpRInc3:.. who spent time to upload inforamation to iPot.
Thnaks to acid_iced for his iPhone 4 without your iPhone i can't determine the differents of iPhone 4 deviceClass.

Note:
To exit this application you need to hold power button for 5 seconds(just like real iPhone)

---updates here:

br
w.satan
Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 am

iPhoneYeta 4H

iPhoneYeta 4H update with iNanew
iNaNew is the new feature of iPhoneYeta 4H.
You can easily get the ipsw link using this features.
Don't know what is the correct firmware to your iPad or other idevices?
It's easy with the help of iNaNew connect your iDevice and it will detect for the proper firmware.

i also add features to fix safe mode.
Note: when you fix safe mode all tweaks that used mobilesubtrate will be affected (including ultran0w if you have) so better to reinstall important tweaks after this.

Added to no wifi method:
Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 5.1
And mobilesubtrate latest version.

For iPhoneYeta 4G users,don't worry old version will automatically download for this updates.
If not download the updates here This is an update only:

download full setup here..
Credits to softwareking for uploading the full setup.
iPhoneYeta4H_Full_Setup.zip:]

best regard:
white satan
Back to top Go down
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

PostSubject: Re: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

iPhoneYeta update with hardware picture..

Note this is an update only so it requires full setup of iPhoneYeta 4

Requirements : .Net Frameworks 3.5

iPhoneYeta 4N – iHardware Full Setup

iPhoneYeta 4N update

Regards whiteSATAN

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan   iPHONE YETA 4C SETUP UPDATE HERE by white satan Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1