FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_vote_lcapFieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_voting_barFieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_vote_lcapFieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_voting_barFieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] Empty
PostSubject: Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ]   Fieldrunners HD 1.15 [ Android ] EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: Armed and animated, a motley crew is bound and determined to infiltrate your base. Control the field in FieldrunnersHD, a tower defense game adapted for your Android device. Blowing up little helmeted soldiers, helicopters, and big, muscle-headed buffoons has never been so visually stunning–because now you can annihilate them in hi-definition graphics. HOO-rah!

Creatively Construct Your Defenses
Choose from seven towers, each with its own special weaponry, and unleash a medley of destruction. You’ll start small, maybe with the Gatling Tower, and work your way up to the Mortar Tower, delivering ultimate destructive powers via the nuke.

With a bird’s-eye view of your field, strategically place your towers where you believe they’ll be most effective. Drag and drop them from the menu to your field. Replace a tower by tapping it and then selling it for cash.

Earn more points and more cash by preventing enemies from crossing the grassy field and infiltrating your base. Lose a life for each fieldrunner that penetrates your defenses.

Demolish Countless Waves of Combatants
Master a wide array of tactics and strategies to help stand victorious against countless waves of unique land and air combatants. With over 400 levels across four unique battlefields, there’s always a Fieldrunner to slay, level to unlock, or achievement to earn.

Three modes of gameplay will satiate your tower defense desires. Start with Classic– offered in Easy, Medium, or Hard. Two additional modes, Extended and Endless, can only be unlocked by beating Classic.

Hi-Def Graphics Make Destruction More Fun
Stunning graphics, sound effects, and background music enhance the already-addictive gameplay. The enemy maintains an undaunting and tenacious character, grunting and collapsing with each blow. It’s just graphic enough to be amusing, but not gruesome enough to feel like you need a therapist.

See if you’ve got what it takes to defeat the Fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate tower defense champion.

Note: FieldrunnersHD requires a phone running OS 2.2 or above, and is not compatible with tablets.

Product Features
Requires a phone running OS 2.2 or above, and is not compatible with tablets
Strategically construct tower defenses to protect your base
Earn cash by keeping the enemy out and buy more destructive towers
Play over 400 levels and 4 battlefields
Enjoy Hi-definition graphics, and amusing sound effects

What’s in this version:
Game state resumes on re-entry
Highscore name entry issue with some devices now corrected
Audio fixes for certain devices and general audio improvements
Various bug & memory fixes for improved performance
Fireworks victory animation added