FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_vote_lcapAc1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_voting_barAc1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_vote_lcapAc1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_voting_barAc1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] Empty
PostSubject: Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC]   Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC] EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today has been a bit of a happening day for the jailbreaking community. A couple of hours ago, Chronic Dev Team released their Reporter program which sends crash reports to Chronic Dev Team servers (instead of Apple’s) so they can find exploits, and now we’ve received news of yet another jailbreaking tool. It’s called Ac1dSn0w and it jailbreaks iOS 5/iOS 5.0.1 tethered on OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. Check out the step-by-step guide after the jump!

Beta 1 of Ac1dSn0w released for Mac OS X Lion (should also work on Snow Leopard). Ac1dSn0w allows you to jailbreak your iDevice tethered. It also provides features like Tethered Boot, Pwned DFU, and Exit Recovery to get your device out of Recovery Loop.

Supported Devices (iOS5/iOS5.0.1):

iPhone 3Gs
iPhone 4
iPod Touch 4 G
iPad 1

NOTE: If you want more stable and trouble-free jailbreak, we still recommend using iPhone Dev-Team’s Redsn0w for Windows and Mac.

1. Download Ac1dSn0w from HERE

2. After downloading, open it and you’ll see the following screen:

Note:
You can click ‘Show Console’ to see some device related information. It also shows you the current state of your jailbreaking process. The Assistant Panel helps you to put your device into DFU Mod

3. Connect your device with your Mac.

4. Turn your device off.

5. Click ‘Show Assistant’ and follow the onscreen instructions to enter DFU Mode.

6 . Once you’re in DFU Mode just hit the ‘Jailbreak’ Button and wait until it’s done (the device will reboot).

7. Put your device again into DFU Mode (Step 5) and hit the ‘Tethered Boot’ Button.

If you followed the steps correctly, your iOS device will now boot in tethered jailbroken state with Cydia installed. If you wish to restart your device, you will have to go through Step 7 each time you wish to boot into tethered jailbroken state.

For semi-tethered jailbreak, simply install “SemiTether” package from Cydia’s BigBoss repo: semitethered jailbreak | iPhone News, Apps, BigBoss, Guides Jailbreaking to get semi-tethered jailbreak working on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Upcoming Features

The current version of Ac1dSn0w is in an early development stage. In the future it will also be able to jailbreak remote devices. This means that you just need to install a server program on any OS (Linux, BSD, Windows) and Ac1dSn0w will jailbreak it on a client machine anywhere in the world. Other upcoming features are:

Upcoming Features

The current version of Ac1dSn0w is in an early development stage. In the future it will also be able to jailbreak remote devices. This means that you just need to install a server program on any OS (Linux, BSD, Windows) and Ac1dSn0w will jailbreak it on a client machine anywhere in the world. Other upcoming features are:

Custom Firmware Creation
iRecovery Remote (you can talk to remote devices and send your own payloads etc

Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Ac1dSn0w Beta 1 Released - [MAC]
Page 1 of 1