FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_vote_lcapFolder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_voting_barFolder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_vote_lcapFolder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_voting_barFolder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) Empty
PostSubject: Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management)   Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About:

Folder Lock is fast file-security software that can password-protect, lock, hide, and
encrypt any number of files, folders, drives, pictures, and documents in seconds.
Locked files are undeletable, unrenamable, unmovable, hidden, and inaccessible. You
can lock, scramble, or encrypt depending on speed and security. Folder Lock is fully
portable, so you can protect your files on USB flash drives, disks, CD-RWs, notebooks,
and hard disks, and it doesn't require installation on another PC. Folder Lock protects
files in Windows, DOS, and Safe modes, even when you change your OS or boot from a disk.
Folder Lock doesn't let you delete its own program folder, and it can't be uninstalled
without the correct password. Additional options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt
Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks,
256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer.

Features:

Encrypt Files:
Encrypt your personal files using 256-bit on-the-fly encryption technology totally dynamic
and fool-proof.

Protect USB / CD:
Convert your encrypted storages into executables and take your portable drives anywhere.

Make Wallets:
Store sensitive information in encrypted form. A safe haven for private info like Credit
Cards and Bank Accounts. Run Application in complete Stealth. Don't let anyone know you
ever installed Folder Lock on your PC.

Password Security:
Restrict access to various parts of the application with use of admin level master password.

Auto Protection:
Set inactivity based security policy in order to secure everything when you're away from your
PC.

Hack Security:
Don't let hackers use dictionary attacks. Monitor, control and perform actions on incorrect
password attempts.

Shred Files:
Shred and permanently delete restorable files, folders and drives and even empty hard drive
space.

Lock Files:
Protect important files from unwanted access by blocking visibility or access to files,
folders and drives.

Backup Online:
Backup all your encrypted files automatically to an online storage and easily restore it back.

System Requirements:

For Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32 / 64-bit)

Download Link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Folder Lock v7.0.3(File/Folder Management)
Page 1 of 1