FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_vote_lcapHow to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_voting_barHow to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_vote_lcapHow to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_voting_barHow to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  Empty
PostSubject: How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox    How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 pm

DOWNLOAD IFUNBOX here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are instructions on how to backup your phone data via SHSH using explorer's

NOTE: These Guide's are applicable only on jailbreak device's

After updating your jailbreaked iPhone to a new firmware it is always advised to set you phone as a new phone during the first sync after updating and jailbreaking. This will save you from battery drainage, unexpected reboot, hanging etc. If you set your phone as a new phone you will loose many valuable data like Received SMS, Contacts, Call History, Notes, Calender etc. To overcome this problem you are advised to manually backup your iPhone data before updating your iPhone to new firmware. The process is very easy all you need is a Jailbreaked iPhone with SSH installed already or use
i-FunBox /ispirit.

How to save Contacts Database:

◦SSH into the iPhone and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/AddressBook
◦you will find 2 files there. save them on your computer.

How to save Messages Database:

◦SSH to your phone and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/SMS
◦Save sms.db on your computer

How to backup Calendar:

◦SSH into your device and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Calendar
◦Copy Calendar.sqlitedb to your computer

How to backup Notes:

◦SSH into your dedvice and go to /private/var/mobile/Library/Notes
◦Copy notes.db and notes.idx to your computer
How To back up Photos:

This doesent necesarelly require any SSH. You can just connect your iPhone to the computer and copy your photos:

How to Backup you Pic's and Video's:

Mac
◦connect iPhone
◦open iPhoto and copy your photos
◦or use iPhoneExplorer.

Windows
◦connect iPhone
◦open MyComputer
◦you will see the iPhone as a new device ( a photo camera ) . Open it and save your photos

IF you prefer SSH , this is what you need to do:

◦SSH into your iPhone
◦go to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/

NOTE:
For videos shot with iPhone 3Gs, you need the same path ( correct me if i am wrong )

How to backup Mail:

Email itself doesn't need any backup. Your iPhone or your computer is not the server for your email accounts, so you don't need to worry about loosing your emails accounts. However, you might want to save your email account as you set them up on your iPhone, so you wont need to go to all that process once again.

◦SSH into your device
◦go to /private/var/mobile/library/ and just copy the folder called “Mail” to your computer
How to backup Visual Voicemail:

◦SSH into your device
◦go to var/mobile/Library/Voicemail/voicemail.db
◦Individual voicemails are stored as 1.amr, 2.amr, etc. in the same folder. If you’ve recorded a custom greeting, it’s stored as Greeting.amr.

How to backup videos from 3rd party apps:

Cycorder

◦SSH into your device
◦go to /private/var/mobile/media/videos

iPhone Video Recorder for 3G

◦SSH into your device
◦go to /private/var/mobile/media/iphonevideorecorder/

How to backup files downloaded with Safari DL Plug-In's

◦SSH into your device
◦go to /var/mobile/Library/Downloads

How to backup your Call History:

◦SSH into your iPhone
◦go to /var/mobile/Library/CallHistory/
◦copy call_history.db to your computer
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com
komin
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
komin

Capricorn Posts : 55
Birthday : 1974-12-31

PostSubject: Re: How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox    How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Thanks you , Admin
i-FUNBOX is very useful for iPhone , iPod , iPad .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox    How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 am

Thanks for your sharing
rep + added for u ...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox    How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to backup your iPhone data using ifunbox
Page 1 of 1