FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_vote_lcapSword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_voting_barSword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_vote_lcapSword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_voting_barSword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yassino
UPLOADERS
UPLOADERS
yassino

Libra Posts : 111
Birthday : 1985-10-17

Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1   Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:32 am

Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1-SKIDROW
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Year: 2011 | PC | English | Developer : Kerberos Productions | Publisher : Paradox Interactive | 1.92 Gb
Genre : Strategy (Turn-based / Grand strategy) / 3D

Sword of the Stars II continues the series of strategic space game Sword of the Stars. In this section you will see all six races that were present in the original game and its appendices and a new virulent race Suul'kov. It is known that its members carried out a secret pressure on Liira Zuulov and other races universe Sword of the Stars.
Features:
* Evolves beyond Sword of the Stars I into 6 playable factions using the races familiar to gamers from the first series of the game and introducing The Suul ?ka as a new player for Galactic dominance!
* Detailed star-systems with planetary orbits moons asteroid belts and other space terrain!
* All new MARS 2 graphics engine!
* Leviathan class of giant ships new Battlerider-class ships that carry Destroyer sized ships new levels of ship details including ship sub-systems allowing for new fleet strategy and tactics!
* Exciting continuation of the technology tree with the game starting in the Fusion era and moving beyond the Anti-matter era.
System requirements:
♦ Operating System: Vista / Windows 7
♦ Processor: Core2 Duo
♦ Memory: 2 GB
♦ Video: 512 MB ​​RAM
♦ Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
♦ Hard disk: 5 GB

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Sword of the Stars II Lords of Winter Update 1
Page 1 of 1