FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_vote_lcapArdamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_voting_barArdamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_vote_lcapArdamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_voting_barArdamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key Empty
PostSubject: Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key   Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

Ardamax Keylogger

Ardamax Keylogger is a keystroke recorder that captures user's activity and saves it to an encrypted log file. The log file can be viewed with the powerful Log Viewer. Use this tool to find out what is happening on your computer while you are away, maintain a backup of your typed data automatically or use it to monitor your kids. Also you can use it as a monitoring device for detecting unauthorised access. Logs can be automatically sent to your e-mail address, access to the keylogger is password protected. Besides, Ardamax Keylogger logs information about the Internet addresses the user has visited.

This invisible spy application is designed for 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.

Keylogger Features:

Email log delivery - keylogger can send you recorded logs through e-mail delivery at set times - perfect for remote monitoring!
FTP delivery - Ardamax Keylogger can upload recorded logs through FTP delivery.
Network delivery - sends recorded logs through via LAN.
Clipboard logging - capture all text copied to the Windows Clipboard.
Invisible mode makes it absolutely invisible to anyone. Ardamax Keylogger is not visible in the task bar, system tray, Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 Task Manager, process viewers (Process Explorer, WinTasks etc.), Start Menu and Windows Startup list.
Visual surveillance - periodically makes screenshots and stores the compressed images to log.
Chat monitoring - Ardamax Keylogger is designed to record and monitor both sides of a conversation in following chats:
AIM
Windows Live Messenger 2011
ICQ 7
Skype 4
Yahoo Messenger 10
Google Talk
Miranda
QiP 2010
Security - allows you to protect program settings, Hidden Mode and Log file.
Application monitoring - keylogger will record the application that was in use that received the keystroke!
Time/Date tracking - it allows you to pinpoint the exact time a window received a keystroke!
Powerful Log Viewer - you can view and save the log as a HTML page or plain text with keylogger Log Viewer.
Small size %u2013 Ardamax Keylogger is several times smaller than other programs with the same features. It has no additional modules and libraries, so its size is smaller and the performance is higher.
Ardamax Keylogger fully supports Unicode characters which makes it possible to record keystrokes that include characters from Japanese, Chinese, Arabic and many other character sets.
It records every keystroke. Captures passwords and all other invisible text.

Other Features:

Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 support
Monitors multi-user machines
Automatic startup
Friendly interface
Easy to install

http://www.mediafire.com/?nq8nz2e1bnnx0lb
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Ardamax Keylogger 3.8.3 Full latest Version/Serial Key
Page 1 of 1