FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_vote_lcapDownload iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_voting_barDownload iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_vote_lcapDownload iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_voting_barDownload iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  Empty
PostSubject: Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links    Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:37 am

Semi-Tethered iOS 5 jailbreak has been released by BigBoss few days ago. And as i told you before that Semi Tethered jailbreak is a kind of jailbreak which allows you to reboot your device without needing to a compute it’s similar to an untethered jailbreak. (you can read more)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Below we have direct download links for iOS 5 custom IPSW firmwares already semi tethered pre-jailbroken using Sn0wbreeze. this for who have some issues or problems while using the semi tether jailbreak, also the below links will help you if your iPhone is not activated.

Download iPad
Download iPhone 3GS (Not Activated)
Download iPhone 3GS (Activated)
Download iPhone 4 GSM (Not Activated)
Download iPhone 4 GSM (Activated)
Download iPhone 4 CDMA
Download iPod Touch 4G
Download iPod Touch 3G

Once downloaded your custom firmware, you can restore using iTunes but you may face some errors. You can fix any errors using one of the below tools:
iREB developed by iH8sn0w (download HERE).

Redsn0w by the iPhone Dev Team, you can use Pwned DFU mode to fix any errors

TinyUmbrella by notcom to fix errors like 3194 by starting TSS servers (download HERE).
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Download iOS 5 Custom Firmware With Semi Tethered Direct Links
Page 1 of 1