FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_vote_lcapADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_voting_barADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_vote_lcapADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_voting_barADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  Empty
PostSubject: ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]    ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 am

¿What makes ADW different?
It’s highly customizable, almost in every aspect you can think of
-Hundreds of themes to enjoy!
-Screens editor to add,remove and swap your desktop screens.
-Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
-Customizable main dock with support for fixed shortcuts from 0 to 5.
-Customizable hidden dockbar easy to trigger with support for unlimited icons with scroll. Just swipe up your finger over the main dock to reveal the hidden one, swipe down to return to the main one!
-Lots of settings to play with: colours, animations, sizes… you should dig in!

Differences between ADW.Launcher and ADWLauncher EX
ADWLauncher EX is based on the ADW.Launcher opensource core with a lot of new additions and improvements, like for example:

-5 different app drawer styles/behaviors
—3D Nexus One like application drawer
—2 different plain vertical drawer styles, the “old one” and a new fast and smooth one
—2 different Iphone-like horizontal application drawers, a traditional paginated one and a new one with continuous fling
-Different desktop transitions: new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they’re crazy!!!
-New Icons configurations/look and feel: Tweak your desktop icons, change its sizes, add coloured backgrounds, change font size, color, etc!
-New fast presets mode: Quickly change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!
-Editable desktop icons for applications, shortcuts and folders!
-Lots of code improvements
-More, more more to come!!

ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  Ss-480-5-4

What’s New:
Improved “a bit” desktop scrolling
Added a way to save your own configuration presets in the presets list (kind of experimental, let me know).
Added a new option for the “Screen orientation” supporting turning to landscape for devices with hardware keyboard.
Fixed compatibility with android 3.1
Added a bunch of translations (some of them partial) thanks to all the contributos from this crowdin translation group
Various fixes from your reports (thanks everyone for submitting them)

ADWLauncher EX [ Android ]  Downloadbutton5

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1