FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_vote_lcapESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_voting_barESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_vote_lcapESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_voting_barESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian Empty
PostSubject: ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian   ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 am

ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian Eset-mobile-antivirus1

The NOD32 powered antivirus software ESET Mobile Anti-virus is finally compatible with all Symbian OS 3rd edition and 5th edition phones like the N95 and the Nokia N97 devices. ESET Mobile Antivirus was previously only available for Windows Mobile Platform and known to be one of the most popular antivirus software to date for any PALM OS pda based device. ESET aka NOD32 Mobile antivirus lets you protect your Nokia phones from a load of threats that are lurking out there to infect your favorite phone.

In short NOD32 ESET Mobile Antivirus offers a comprehensive solution to protect your smartphones against multiple types of Spam SMS, Trojan installers, many Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Rootkit infections, Worms and other unidentified malicious mobile softwares.

We are highly dependent on all sort of mobile communications and personal information management in a daily basis from our phones. Whether it is a simple WAP site that you are browsing from your Nokia S60 built in browser or performing a secured remote transaction from your phone, you depend on your device’s capability to deliver what it is supposed to. Having a malicious trojan virus or a vulnerable rootkit located on your phone without your knowing can hamper that completely without you even knowing about it. In a split second a malicious virus can turn your pitch-perfect life upside down and push you into utmost jeopardy and that’s what ESET Mobile Antivirus aims to prevent!

Features:

The ESET NOD32 application comes with a range of individual effective features to ensure you maximum protection from threats without hampering the smartphone’s performance level. In short ESET Mobile antivirus offers the following:

A lightweight virus scanning engine to ensure maximum performance of your smartphone’s battery and available phone memory round the clock.

Amazingly, it still detects and perishes almost 99% of presently active threats at the same time!! It is one of the most effective solution for treating virus to date.

Protects you against all types of malware, spyware, adware, virus and known trojan bots. It also kills any rootkit processes that may be already present in your phone.

Protects you all around by safeguarding your phone from bluetooth virus threats and WiFi intrusions.

An On Demand style scanner to manually scan for virus and threats on your phone with the ESET application.

An On-Access Scanner which detects and disintegrates any virus whenever you or your device’s System processes access the file.

An intuitive user interface to make things easier for a newbie while also providing an in-depth optional set up for detecting and treating infected files.

Similar to Kaspersky Mobile Security, NOD 32 Mobile anti-virus has a simple, one step process for an one time product activation and a daily virus definition upgrade. The upgrade is done straight through your mobile GPRS, WAP or 3G network with their real time virus signature database.

Background scanning on all types of files and active processes. Ability to filter out files manually depending on your specific requirement.

A comprehensive archive scanner to scan and fix every single file in the memory card regardless of how big your memory card or phone hard drive is.

Offers a heuristic based scanning engine which can effectively identify a potential virus by assessing its behavior against a generic virus behavior in a proactive manner.

Can clean or delete all types of infections and automatically move any permanently infected files to the quarantine vault.

Protects your phone from unsolicited spam messages or SMS with a built in firewall rule.

It also shares all type of statistics and scanning log of any/all activity of the application on your phone so that you can easily evaluate your security status.

ESET Mobile Antivirus – Nokia Symbian Downloadbutton5

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1