FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_vote_lcapCaptain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_voting_barCaptain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_vote_lcapCaptain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_voting_barCaptain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] Empty
PostSubject: Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ]   Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.0 [ Android ] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty HD v1.01
Requirements: Android 2.2
Overview: Play as Captain America the First Avenger. Stop the Red Skull!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sentinel of Liberty features stunning HD graphics! Play as the Super Soldier Captain America in this epic action game. As WW2 rages, Red Skull is leading HYDRA as they build super weapons that will turn the tide of the war. To make matters worse, Falsworth, Dum Dum Dugan and Bucky have been captured. Go behind enemy lines to rescue them and put an end to the sinister plot. Use your unbreakable shield to battle, block, and maneuver your way on what seems like a suicide mission.

SUPER SOLDIER ACTION
Unleash epic combat moves as you take down HYDRA soldiers! Shield slide to traverse difficult terrain, perform takedowns in mid-air or on the ground, and launch your shield for long-range attacks.

TOUCH VISUAL POWER
Spectacular graphics and precise touch controls combine to give Sentinel of Liberty fluid cinematic action. Execute wall runs, slide under traps, and unleash devastating combo attacks with dynamic intensity you can feel.

STORM AND STEALTH
Take down machine gun wielding enemies and maneuver around land mines on battlefields of WWII. Make your way through the secret HYDRA hideout and take down the evil Red Skull.

MASSIVE DEPTH
24 levels, each with multiple pathways and hidden areas, unfold over three massive episodes. Impressive unlockables, high score leaderboards, and tons of extra features add to the massive gameplay experience

ORIGINAL STORY AND SOUNDTRACK
The action of Captain America comes to life with an original story and script written by Marvel writer Christos Gage. Comic panels by Marvel artists Ron Lim and Christopher Sotomayor and a compelling original soundtrack complete the Captain America experience.

Please Note: Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty is a premium gaming experience featuring high-end graphics. Download times will vary depending on your network connection.

Fully tested and optimized on OS 2.2 and up for:

HTC Evo 3D
HTC EVO 4G
HTC Evo Shift
HTC INCREDIBLE
HTC Incredible 2
HTC Nexus One
Huawei 8800
Motorola Atrix
Motorola Droid Pro
Motorola Droid X
Motorola MB612 XPRT