FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Download All Files EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Download All Files EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Download All Files EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Download All Files EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Download All Files EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Download All Files EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Download All Files EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Download All Files EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Download All Files EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Download All Files I_vote_lcapDownload All Files I_voting_barDownload All Files I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Download All Files I_vote_lcapDownload All Files I_voting_barDownload All Files I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Download All Files

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Download All Files Empty
PostSubject: Download All Files   Download All Files EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 am

Download any file from the Web! Save any attachment in Gmail/Email/TouchDown!

Download all files from the web & save all attachments in Gmail, Email, TouchDown.

THIS IS NOT STAND-ALONE APP. IT IS LIKE A PLUGIN TO THE BROWSER OR GMAIL/EMAIL APP* Please run it fron the browser by clicking a link you wish to download or by clicking “preview” from gmail app.

With this app you can do two things:
1) download all file types from the web: APK, RAR, ZIP, EXE, MP3, DOC (Word), XLS (Excel), which previously you were not able to download because of “Content is not supported” restriction.

2) save all Gmail app, Email app & Touchdown app attachments to your SD card.

It similar to “Download Crutch”, which disappeared from the Market and it’s like “Download buddy” but free (we are ad-supported).

*Technically it’s not a pluggin, but a MIME handler. Fortunatelly, you do not need to understand it at all Smile

PLEASE READ THE Q&A SECTION BEFORE INSTALLING!!!

—- Q&A —-
Q: How can I download a file from the stock browser?
A: In the browser simply click on file link that you wish to download. File download should start automatically, and you should be able to see download progress in the notification bar (at the top of the screen).

Q: Can I download youtube movies, internet radios, etc?
A: No, you can download only regular files, and not movies or music streamed from the internet. Please use TubeMate or simillar app from Android Market.

Q: How do I save attachements from the Gmail app?
A: In the Gmail app, click “Preview” button, and then select “Download All Files” app. The app should open and allow you to save the file to the SD card using “Save” button.

Q: How do I save attachements from the Email app?
A: In the stock email app, click on the attachment name, and then select “Download All Files” app. The app will open, but you NEED to change the file name to the real attachment name. Then press “Save”, in order to save file to the SD card.

Q: How do I save attachements in the TouchDown app?
A: In the TouchDown app, click on the attachment icon in top-left corner of the screen. After that click on the attachment name. Wait for download to finish, then press on the attachment name again, and select “Download All Files” app. The app will open, and you just have to press “Save”.

Q: This app is working fine for me, what can I do?
A: You can send us feedback, using “Send Feedback” button below, with your device type and information that it is working for you.

Q: This app is NOT working for me, what can I do?
A: You can send us feedback, using “Send Feedback” button below, with your device type and information that it is not working for you. That’s the only way we can now that you are having problems on your device. Before rating our app please wait for the response from us. We try to answer every mail, however it might take 2-3 days as we get a lot of emails every day.

Q: What does this app exactly do?
A: Without using this program, both the browser and the email apps would allow you to download only certain file types to your phone like JPG, GIF, while blocking you from downloading other files like: APK (Android apps), ZIP, RAR (archives), EXE (Windows programs), MP3 (music), PDF, DOC (Microsoft Word), XLS (Microsoft Excel), etc.

http://f.cl.ly/items/0M3b2M1Z06203o3d0j3z/Download%20All%20Files_1.82.apk
Back to top Go down

Download All Files
Page 1 of 1