FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_vote_lcapSPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_voting_barSPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_vote_lcapSPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_voting_barSPB Mobile Shell 5.0  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  Empty
PostSubject: SPB Mobile Shell 5.0    SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 pm

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  Spb_mobile_shell5

SPB Mobile Shell has been publicly recognized as the best-selling mobile application across all smartphone platforms for three consecutive years: 2007, 2008 and 2009. At the same time SPB Mobile Shell enjoys popularity among mobile carriers and OEMs. It's been shipped to over 15 device manufacturers, including Sony Ericsson, Toshiba, and O2. To make implementation process even smoother, we have added SPB UI Builder 2.0 a tool-chain for easy customization of SPB Mobile Shell and other products that are built using the SPB UI Engine. It includes APIs for pluggable components, the skin builder and a set of plug-ins for integration with industry strength design products such as 3DMAX and Microsoft Expression Blend.
What's new in SPB Mobile Shell 5.0:

New 3D engine
Natural Interaction Engine
3D widgets
Tight integration with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks
SPB UI Builder 2.0
Multi-platform support: Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 – Key Features:
The first complete 3D mobile phone interface, offering an extremely fast and natural user experience. User interactions become much more intuitive in a real 3D environment.
Single place to access all smartphone features: combining traditional widget based homescreen and application launcher via stunning 3D homescreen.
Fast switching between screens with a single gesture.
Supports almost any mobile operating system by means of a platform adaption layer. It currently offers support for Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile and is porting for more.
The first mobile UI where widgets have been implemented correctly, enabling users to convert any icon to a widget in just one click.

SPB UI Engine provides the foundation for the SPB Mobile Shell user interface, featuring natural interaction engine, physics engine, feedback engine and more; working together to provide fast development of the best UI.

"Users have been demanding a user interface that looks good and feels natural, while carriers have been trying to find a uniform solution across multiple platforms to help address fragmentation issues and provide a unified experience for their customers," said SPB CEO Sebastian-Justus Schmidt. "SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 satisfies these issues by making the best multi-platform UI available to carriers and OEMs that can be easily personalized."

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0  Shell5-preview

This is the almost exactly same version as JohnEx uploaded it today. BUT.
My great old friend, CODeRUS (you may know his name from Symbian) did some magick again, and made this build work on ANY Android device (under this, mean, the device check is no more. Th force closes CAN'T be fixed!). So, basically, uninstall the old one if it's not working for you, and install this version!

Thanks goes to:
- CODeRUS for the hacks
- Me for testing (yes I know, I'm a bit egoistic)
- SPB Team for their great work
- Google for Android

So, if your device is not officially supported, here you go!

Note:
If you find ANY bugs (not the official one's bugs, compare yours with the official one's and if it differs, only post that), please report it!
Under any, I mean if you see:
- Device not supported message
- Compatibility check message
- Anything such related

http://www.mediafire.com/?9mfq7yl7gpl5l8t

Back to top Go down

SPB Mobile Shell 5.0
Page 1 of 1