FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_vote_lcapCut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_voting_barCut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_vote_lcapCut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_voting_barCut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  Empty
PostSubject: Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]    Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A mysterious package has arrived, and the creature inside has only one request…CANDY! Help get the candy to Om Nom, the adorable monster, in this highly innovative and addictive puzzle game. Combining outstanding physics, devilishly tricky levels, and bright colorful High Definition visuals, Cut the Rope is one of the most original and fun-filled games on the App Store.

I WANT CANDY!
Cut the Rope combines realistic physics with simple, yet accurate and precise touch controls. Cut the ropes by simply swiping your finger across them and collect the stars by touching them with the candy, but it’s not always simple. Think before you slice and be sure to avoid the enemies and obstacles. Every level is different and getting that candy to Om Nom won’t be easy!

IT’S KNOT GONNA BE A BREEZE
In Cut the Rope you don’t just need to feed Om Nom, in order to get maximum points you will also need to collect three golden stars in each stage. Some are easy, some are deviously difficult; you’re going to have to use your head to get them all-but be quick, some of these stars don’t hang around forever! Dodge jagged spikes that smash your candy to bits, and look out for sneaky spiders intent on having Om Nom’s treat all for themselves!

STAR PLAYER
Use a variety of special tools in your effort to get Om Nom his candy. Blow candy around in bubbles using special air pumps, catapult your candy across the screen to get to those hard to reach stars, use hidden ropes and special pulleys in your effort to get every star there is!

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, INSIDE THE BOX
Easy to learn and intuitive to play, Cut the Rope is hard to put down. As you progress, Om Nom will jump from one box to another, with more levels to get through. With each new box contains new and even more challenging stars and obstacles, can you make it to the end?

Crystal Leaderboards and Achievements: Players can see how they compare to rope cutters throughout the world via online leaderboards and achievements through Crystal!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Cut the Rope v1.0.0 [Official version // Ad-free]
Page 1 of 1