FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
tip to format nokia mobiles I_vote_lcaptip to format nokia mobiles I_voting_bartip to format nokia mobiles I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
tip to format nokia mobiles I_vote_lcaptip to format nokia mobiles I_voting_bartip to format nokia mobiles I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

tip to format nokia mobiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

tip to format nokia mobiles Empty
PostSubject: tip to format nokia mobiles   tip to format nokia mobiles EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Well the procedure of formatting your Nokia phone is pretty easy. Here is Guide on How to Format Nokia N72, N73, N81, N95, NSeries Phones.
How to Format Nokia N72, N73, N81, N95, NSeries Mobile Phones.

editTips

When you should format your Nokia Symbian Series 60 phone? If your phone has slowed terribly and you keep
getting system error messages.
Do it by yourself and save your money. You don’t need to send your phone to get repaired somewhere
and being charged for the cost.
Some licences are in the memory card. See it before formatting.
edit

Warnings

Make sure you're not using memory card password protection, because you can lose access to data
stored on memory card after formatting.

Method 1: Three Finger Reset for Nokia Phone

1. Switch off your Nokia phone.
2. Hold down the following three keys, Green (call answer button) * Key, and Number ‘3? key.
3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
4. Wait for message ‘Formatting’ to appear on the screen and release all keys once you see that message.
Method 2: Hard Format of Nokia Mobile Phone

1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7370#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message ‘Formatting’ to appear on the screen and release all keys once you see that message.
Method 3: Soft Reset of Nokia Mobile Phone

1. Switch off your Nokia phone
2. Now Press following key sequence *#7780#
3. Enter Default lock code is 12345.
4. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
5. Wait for message ‘Formatting’ to appear on the screen and release all keys once you see that message.
Please Note: The Above Nokia Phone Formatting method will erase all your Phone data. So do backup before proceeding for Formatting
Back to top Go down

tip to format nokia mobiles
Page 1 of 1