FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_vote_lcapDual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_voting_barDual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_vote_lcapDual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_voting_barDual Battery Widget v0.7.1  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  Empty
PostSubject: Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1    Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:16 am

Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1  Ss2011102686a7de7315da0

Requirements: all Android versions
Overview: A Battery Widget that displays the status for the internal battery, and the secondary battery in your dock station. It is mostly intended for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer tablet (which actually has the secondary battery).

The widget is resizable, and can be as little as 1 cell on your screen, or fill your whole home screen! Advanced options allow you to change the size and the position of the status text, and hide the second battery gauge when it is disconnected.

On devices without the dock the widget will only show the primary battery icon.

Note: On the current release of Honeycomb, it is possible that the widget will not immediately appear in the widget list after installation. To refresh the widget list, you should either restart your device, or restart the launcher app (Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> All -> Launcher -> Force stop)

Note: If you use a custom rom, there is a high chance that this widget will not be able to identify
the dock status, or even register that your device supports it at all.. This is a restriction of most custom
kernels at this moment, not of this application.
This is because Asus extended their Android kernel build to send extra information about the dock and the
dock battery along with battery status notifications. Unless this change has been merged in the custom kernel,
it will not be sending these notifications

IMPORTANT: The widget is currently in development. This is an early release, and is provided "as is".

More details, development progress, questions and answers, latest apk download can be found on the original forum topic here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=14708140

Widget is developed by Artiom Chilaru, and all references to the widget should not forget to attribute me as the developer
Any feedback is welcomed!

If you have a device that has access to a secondary battery, but this widget does not identify it, drop me an e-mail with the device model, so that I can add support for it.

Recent changes:
[!] Fixed the bug when the service was killed prematurely
[!] Fixed the bug when the battery wasn't always updating
[+] Monitoring the last time that the dock was connected (shown in the batt info screen)
[+] Displaying an alert if your device doesn't seem to support the dock notifications

Latest version: 0.7.1 (for all Android versions)

MULTIUPLOAD.COM
Back to top Go down

Dual Battery Widget v0.7.1
Page 1 of 1