FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_vote_lcapWinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_voting_barWinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_vote_lcapWinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_voting_barWinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) Empty
PostSubject: WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest)   WinZip 17 Pro+SERIAL key(latest) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinZip® 17
Zip, protect and share anywhere with the world's #1 zip utility.

Zip and unzip files and folders instantly

Protect files by encrypting as you zip

Convert to PDF, add watermarks and resize photos

Share large files anywhere—email, Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter

Overview
Unzip all major formats
With just a click, open all major compression file types, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z, TAR, GZIP and more.
Protect your files
Easily encrypt files as you zip to keep information and data secure. Add watermarks to deter unauthorized copying.
Do more with your files
Convert Microsoft Office files to PDF and easily resize photos to more convenient sharing sizes as you zip.
Share anywhere
Connect to your cloud services, and share via social media and email while keeping your files secure.

Features
Zip & Unzip
Zip and manage content
Compressing large files and folders makes them easier to transfer and saves storage space. Choose files from your PC using simple, drag-and-drop functionality or get files you’ve stored on Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive to zip instantly. Zip files are perfect for sharing because they let you organize multiple files into one convenient package.
Unzip anything
Extract content from the industry's widest selection of compressed file types, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Zip, BZ2, LHA/LZH and many more. When extracting encrypted files, WinZip auto-wipes all temporarily extracted copies to prevent misuse.
NEW! Share with the cloud
WinZip connects directly to Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive so you can organize all your cloud files at once. Use WinZip to zip and save large files to the cloud or retrieve files or links to share via email. Secure your files and save precious online storage space by zipping and encrypting them first.
NEW! Zip and share to social media
Use ZipShare to share any type of file to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Keep everyone in the loop by posting content to all three social networks at once. Simply select the files you want to share, compose your message, and pick the social networks where you want your files to go.
Email large files with ease
Use the integrated ZipSend file delivery service to send oversized files or entire folders using your own email. ZipSend automatically zips and uploads your files to the cloud, then adds a link to the files in your email message. Send up to 50MB per message for free or try ZipSend Pro to send up to 2GB.
Manage
NEW! Convert files to PDF
Share content the right way by converting to PDF. WinZip makes it easy to convert Microsoft Office files to PDF as you zip, making them ready to share with anyone. For extra protection, consider creating a read-only PDF.
NEW! Create share-ready images
Convert high-resolution images to more convenient sharing sizes instantly when adding them to your Zip. This lets you share entire albums with ease while keeping full-quality originals on file.
Preview files and folders
WinZip's convenient previewing functionality lets you browse the contents of a Zip before deciding if you need to unzip it. The advanced 'Unzip and Try' feature lets you temporarily review related components within a Zip (such as an HTML page and its associated graphics) without having to extract the Zip first.
Protect
Secure confidential information
Protect your files from unauthorized access by applying banking-level security with 128- or 256-bit AES encryption. For extra security, set your own password policy by defining complexity requirements that WinZip will enforce for you.
NEW! Add watermarks
Deter unauthorized copying, add traceability and protect your intellectual property by adding custom watermarks to images and PDFs. You control how and where the watermark appears.
Back up and protect files with WinZip Pro
Keep your files safe forever by upgrading to WinZip Pro. In addition to WinZip's comprehensive file compression, encryption and sharing features, WinZip Pro adds essential backup tools to protect you against data loss.
Back up your files, automatically
Back up your documents, email, desktop, favorites, pictures, libraries and more with just a click by setting up custom jobs to automatically zip and archive your important files. Simplify the process and free yourself from repetitive zipping and archiving tasks by using predefined jobs.
Get more from portable media
Prevent data loss by zipping and backing up your important data and burning it directly to Blu-ray Disc, CD or DVD. You choose if you want to back up your whole computer or just specific files. If necessary, WinZip Pro will automatically split your backups over multiple disks.

What's New
Share securely online
NEW! Zip and share to the cloud
Protect your files in the cloud and use less space by zipping them first. WinZip 17 lets you connect to your cloud services, including Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox. Zip before you upload, open zip files saved in the cloud, or select files from the cloud to zip and share.
NEW! Manage and share from the cloud
See and organize all your cloud files directly from WinZip 17 even if you use several services. WinZip connects you to your clouds, including Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox, so you can easily get links to your files and share them from your own email.
NEW! Zip and share to social media sites
Share any file to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with ZipShare, the online app. Just write a message, add your files—even very large ones—and post. No additional software required.
Do more with your files

NEW! Resize images
Instantly resize images to more convenient sharing sizes without using complex image editing software. It makes sharing photo albums a snap!
NEW! Convert files to PDF
Turn Microsoft Office documents into PDF files as you zip them with WinZip's built-in PDF converter. This lets you hide metadata and make your documents read-only for added protection.
NEW! Add a watermark
Deter unauthorized copying, add traceability, and protect your photos and files by adding your own custom watermark to images and PDFs.
Find the right tools fast

NEW! More intuitive interface
Context-sensitive toolbars change depending on your task, making it easy to find the tools you need for zipping, unzipping, sharing and more.

System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1