FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_vote_lcapMagic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_voting_barMagic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_vote_lcapMagic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_voting_barMagic Calendar Maker v3.3  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Magic Calendar Maker v3.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
**snipper_gsm**
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
**snipper_gsm**

Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  Empty
PostSubject: Magic Calendar Maker v3.3    Magic Calendar Maker v3.3  EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Magic Calendar Maker v3.3 | 1 Mb

Magic Calendar Maker is a very easy-to-use utility for creating and printing calendars for one month. The user only has to select the month and year for which he or she wants the calendar. The starting day of a week can also be chosen (Sunday or Monday). All the rest is done by the program automatically! Weekends can be colored with any color. The output is a HTML or a PDF calendar that can be printed out from your favorite web browser or from Adobe Reader.

The calendar has enough space in every 'box' so you can write your appointments or notes in that space.

The program comes with install and unistall support so you won't get lost while setting it up and removing if you wouldn't like it. And it's a very small download: less than 250 kilobytes gets transfered under a minute even with the slowest connection. Download and try Magic Calender Maker now!

Download:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com/

Page 1 of 1