FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_vote_lcapfree download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_voting_barfree download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_vote_lcapfree download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_voting_barfree download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 Empty
PostSubject: free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2   free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm

free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2 NWT6Kzqtf10U_JKBWqkCDeFDhwtKQ3AhRlbjCCWU8Sqe7R74uzRHMuhldYqrECAfugw=w705

SmartOffice™ makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the move even simpler through an easy to use interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email, Dropbox or Google Docs™.

Our market leading viewing technology means you can view Adobe® PDF documents, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Now you can load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting.
SmartOffice™ is the only office application that allows you to create documents from scratch using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
Smart Office™ is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone.

Features :
View and edit major office documents.
Edit text directly in your document.
Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
Edit and create autoshapes in PowerPoint presentations.
Insert image from camera or gallery, in MS Word documents.
Send and receive email attachments.
Create and delete files in storage.
Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
Slide show presentation
Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
Undo mistakes easily.
Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures
World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
High performance loading and zooming.
Android 1.5 and later compatibility.
Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
Dropbox file sharing.
Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
Email, SD card file access.
Create new documents from optional templates.
File browsing is convenient and fast.
Save correctly in original format without losing data.
File formats :
Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 (viewing and editing);
Adobe Acrobat PDF (viewing);
JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).
Languages :
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.

http://www.megashare.com/3786777
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

free download android app apk Smart Office+ v1.9.2
Page 1 of 1