FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_vote_lcapPredator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_voting_barPredator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_vote_lcapPredator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_voting_barPredator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel™
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Rebel™

Cancer Posts : 1367
Birthday : 1975-06-27

Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) Empty
PostSubject: Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer)   Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

About:

Predator Professional Edition.2.3.1.605

PREDATOR locks your PC when you are away, even if your Windows session is still opened.
It uses a regular USB flash drive as an access control device, and works as follows:
protect your computer with a flash drive

- you insert the USB drive
- you run PREDATOR (autostart with Windows is possible)
- you do your work...
- when you're away from your PC, you simply remove the USB drive:
- once it is removed, the keyboard and mouse are disabled and the screen darkens
- when you return back to your PC, you put the USB flash drive in place:
- keyboard and mouse are immediately released, and the display is restored.

It's easier and faster than closing your Windows session, since you do not have to retype your password when you return.

Advance Security Features

Protect several computers with a single flash drive

Protect a computer with several flash drives

- PREDATOR can send alert messages by Email or by SMS.
- PREDATOR records all security-related events in a log file: start, alarms, stop. By reading this log, you will know if intruders have tried to use your computer while you have been away.
- PREDATOR can replicate this log on your Twitter account, allowing you to remotely monitor all access-control activity on your PC.
- PREDATOR frequently changes the security codes recorded on your USB drive. If an intruder manages to copy your stick, this copy will not work because the codes on your own stick will have changed in the meantime.
- PREDATOR disables the Windows task manager when you unplug the USB drive. Nobody can stop it with Ctrl-Alt-Del.
- PREDATOR disables the CD Autorun feature in Windows, to prevent intruders from running malware on specially crafted CDs.
- PREDATOR lets you regain control of your computer if you lose your stick: when you start the software for the first time, you set a password that will unlock your session if your USB drive is not available.
- PREDATOR can sound an audible alarm if somebody enters an invalid password.
- And finally, PREDATOR can protect several PCs with the same USB flash drive, e.g. your home and office computers.

ScreenShot

This Photo appears when someone access is accessing your pc when you installed predator.

[URL="http://www.fileserve.com/file/M47d5tG/PPE.2.3.1.605.rar"]Predator Professional Edition.2.3.1.605[/URL]
Back to top Go down
https://firmwares.forumotion.com

Predator(Use your USB as a key to your computer)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIRMWARES COLLECTION :: COMPUTER AND ELECTRONICS SECTION :: PC ANTIVIRUS/SECURITIES-
Jump to: