FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_vote_lcapSuper Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_voting_barSuper Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_vote_lcapSuper Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_voting_barSuper Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  Empty
PostSubject: Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus    Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 am

Credits g0es to Coderus!

Symbian hacked again!

All greetings say to IAL from DimonVideo

1. Connect phone with PC, or memory card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder)
2. Download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip and unpack to phone mass storage or memory card(For Devices with MMC)
3. Download QuarantineF.zip and unpack to mass storage memory(For Devices with Mass Storage)
4. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian
5. Launch DrWeb.
6. Go to Options - Quarantine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7. Go Options - Select all
8. Go Options - Restore
-. RomPacther drivers now in c:\sys\bin folder
9. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite
10. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Open4all patch
-. Now you have access to write in all system folders
-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions).
-. For autostart patches download and install full version RomPatcher+ (install after applying/copying installserver).

Profit!

Instructions for the Novice

1. Connect ur phone to PC using mass storage mode.
For MMC download the QuarantineDriversLDD.zip and for devices with mass storage download the QuarantineF.zip
2. Then download the quarantine file, extract it to the path E:\Private\20024113\Quarantine path\
3. Now disconnect the phone, install the drweb antivirus(Signed already).
4. Launch drweb antivirus, go to options->quarantine.
5. U will be able to see three quarantined files as in the screenshot above.
6. Go to options->Select all.
7. Go to options->Restore
8. Now all the drivers for rompatcher will be moved to C:\sys\bin
7. Now install the rompatcherlite+ version(Signed Again)
8. Now launch the rompatcher, and apply the open4all patch(You now get full access to system folders)
9. Now ur phone is hacked ok, and so if u want to install unsigned apps jus apply the installserver patch in rompatcher lite
10. Or if u want to permanently hack ur mobile, apply open4all patch in rompatcher, using a file manager(X-Plore is the easiest) move the installserver(compatible with ur device) to C:\sys\bin\

Download Link >>>
QuarantineDriversLDD.zip
QuarantineF.zip
Dr.Web + ROMPatcher

Back to top Go down

Super Hot! Symbian Hacked again! DrWeb AV security hole. By Coderus
Page 1 of 1