FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GUEST ON OUR HOME.. WHY NOT CLICK REGISTER AND ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US..

best regards
rebel
snipper_gsm
comtech
FIRMWARES COLLECTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRMWARES COLLECTION

SAMSUNG,CLONE PHONES,,ETC

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO OUR HOME ENJOY SHARING HERE WITH US
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Eset nod32 antivirus, smart security, internet security keys until 2019-2020
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm by Rebel™

» Iccid updates
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptySat Aug 11, 2018 11:52 am by Rebel™

» spd flash tools
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:51 am by Rebel™

» Oppo F5 Youth CPH1725 firmware
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 9:36 am by Rebel™

» oppo clone r5 backup
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 am by Rebel™

» Smadav 2018 + Legit from SmaDav
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 am by Rebel™

» Galaxy S7 Mini Clone Firware
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:21 am by Rebel™

» Gray8 Themes for Windows 10 1703 Version
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:08 am by Rebel™

» NOKIA 3310 CLONE
HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am by Rebel™

Top posters
Rebel™
HDR Camera+ 1.72 I_vote_lcapHDR Camera+ 1.72 I_voting_barHDR Camera+ 1.72 I_vote_rcap 
**snipper_gsm**
HDR Camera+ 1.72 I_vote_lcapHDR Camera+ 1.72 I_voting_barHDR Camera+ 1.72 I_vote_rcap 
april2
RMHBC50
nyinyizaw1990
meros03
yassino
claves
yewunna2009
BRAVO
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of mp4-mp5 firmwares and tools on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of FIRMWARES COLLECTION on your social bookmarking website

HDR Camera+ 1.72

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HDR Camera+ 1.72 Empty
PostSubject: HDR Camera+ 1.72   HDR Camera+ 1.72 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:10 pm

HDR Camera+ 1.72 HDR-Camera2-180x300

Current Version:1.72

Requires Android:2.2 and up

Size:391KB

V1.72 update:

# bug fixes;

Capture high quality HDR images in full resolution

Capture high quality High Dynamic Range images:
- Full resolution
- Take HDR image in one tap
- HDR image fused and tone-mapped on device within seconds
- Don’t have to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects and de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted
- Support for Flash on/off/auto

Why HDR
————
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.

HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn’t it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.

Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.

Gallery launch list improved
Saving directory is changed to DCIM/Camera/ to prevent issues with some gallery apps not showing images
Full media scan if per-file media scan failed (fix for images not showing up in a gallery)
Minor stability fixes
Translated to locales: de, es, fr, it, ja, pt, ru, zh

HDR Camera+ 1.72 Download Now
Back to top Go down

HDR Camera+ 1.72
Page 1 of 1